Author Topic: The Mic God Ja-Rule To Address Beef On EP, Prepares "Venni Vetti Vecci 2"  (Read 599 times)

Duckman

Ja-Rule is planning to release an EP before he releases the second installment of Venni Vetti Vecci, which the rapper said will be a double album.

"The new EP is called Blood In My Eye," Ja-Rule told AllHipHop.com. "Hip-Hop is at a fast and feverish pace right now with all the beefs and all the dramas and I'm at the helm of all of it."

According to Rule, the new EP was not recorded with album sales in mind, but will address the various beef's that the Queen's bred rapper is caught in.

"You aint gonna go no where without hearing my name and you aint gonna speak to 50 or Em without hollerin' at them about what I'm doing and it's the same with me. I gotta address certain subjects and there's not a better way to do it than with a rough crazy EP. Just throw it out there. It's just rugged and raw and saying what I wanna say."

The rapper also addressed the recent controversy surrounding his trip to South Africa.

The voyage made international headlines when a DJ accused Ja's entourage of smashing his records and assaulting him after he played "21 Questions" by his nemesis, 50 Cent.

"I didn't have anything to do with that,"Ja-Rule continued. "I'm sorry if something like that happened. You gotta understand I got a whole lot of fans too. People get agitated with this subject more than they should. It's not their situation, it's our situation and we gonna handle it as men."

In addition to the EP and double album, Ja-Rule recently finished up two movies, "Back In The Day" and "Scary Movie 3," which also stars Queen Latifah, D.L. Hugely and Leslie Nielsen.

allhiphop.com

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"

Dope new's on Ja doing his thing..
But put less mayo on the Ja Rule Bread homie...lol
Your spreading it to thick, Mic GOD?

Thanx 4 the 411
Hatesrats 2oooTre

D.R.E.-Dogg

he said that hardcore shit about last temptation too so u don't know what it's worth..

eS El Duque

well...see what ja rule does....hopefully his LP has no disses aand keeps it like the old Venni... 8)

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Ja knows nobody wants to hear anymore r&b duets with ashanti anymore...so he gonna try to be a gangsta. r&b bitch turned gangsta? lol. nobody believes u ja.

Dorado

• 'G'
  • What's Really Good!??!?!

Dope new's on Ja doing his thing..
But put less mayo on the Ja Rule Bread homie...lol
Your spreading it to thick, Mic GOD?

Thanx 4 the 411
Hatesrats 2oooTre

LOL! Nice.  ;D
Think Free.

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
dope

but ja rule is no way close to being the mic god

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Duckman

Ja Rule can take a shit on any rapper out right now he is the greatest battle rapper ever

Dorado

• 'G'
  • What's Really Good!??!?!
Ja Rule can take a shit on any rapper out right now he is the greatest battle rapper ever

WHOA!!!   :o :o
Think Free.

The Big Bad Ass

Now what you really meant by this is "I have no hip hop knowledge at all." right? Or maybe you have never heard another battle rap song other than the ones Ja Rule has done. If this is the case, then I guess I can't argue with you.

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:The Mic God Ja-Rule To Address Beef On EP, Prepares "Venni Vetti Vecci 2"
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2003, 11:55:26 PM »

lol

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

mauzip

« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2003, 01:04:20 AM »

when did you hear ja rule's last freestyle, my son?

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2003, 02:24:03 AM »
Just ignore him... He just rides Ja's dick 'cause he knows Ja doesn't get love at this forum and is tryin' to piss people off.

UDollar A.K.A Nino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm sorry you had to see me like that...
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2003, 06:32:21 AM »
Ahh its always good to get these 14 year old boys, that
does not know what to do so they....
"I have loved you," says the LORD. "Yet you say, 'In what way have you loved us?' "Was not Esau Jacob's brother?" Says the LORD. "Yet Jacob I have loved" - Malachi 1:2

The final season of Lost - 2010

willie_d

• 'G'
  • You ready? Here come the pain!
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2003, 05:34:20 AM »
First off, Ja Rule the Mic God?  :D :D :D.
Second, somebody sit Ja down and let him know what's happening. What's this petty beef with 50 Cent. I ain't interested in none of them. I just hope no one gets killed over some bullshit ego thing.
Finally, let's get back to the essence. Make music and stop messing up hip hop.
The only way you can fuck with me, is in a orgy.