Author Topic: your favorite conan o'brian pieces  (Read 230 times)

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
your favorite conan o'brian pieces
« on: August 16, 2003, 06:06:47 AM »
now conan o'brian has had a lot of funny moments in his what?10 year history .but what moments do u remember specifically?

mine are :

-triumph the insult comic dog when he went and picked on the star wars freaks ....damn that was a "laugh till u cry" segment if there ever was one

-most of the times when he has Georges Bush or arnold scharzeneger or saddam hussein or any1 else for that matter on his TV

there are more moments but i don't remember em now....

oh and if u don't like conan o'brian...i got 1 thing to say to u :

DON'T POST SAYING "I LIKE "X" SHOW BETTER"

A-Trak

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re:your favorite conan o'brian pieces
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2003, 07:22:16 AM »
fuck can't wait till Conan's 10th anniversary show in september. he has too many funny moments.

-loved whenever the Trimuph the insult comic dog went to a certain place: Westminister Dog Show, Star wars Premiere, MTV awards (8 mile Pardoy)

-Conan's picture slide shows are funny as fuck. when he takes snap shot pictures of partys with him, Max, and his announcer Joel . They always end up getting drunk. lol

-"Celebrity Secrets" is hilarious. getting celebs to reveal stupid ass secrets about themselves. snoops was dope.

-"If they Mated". man, many celebs make ugly ass kids. lol.

-also in the earlier years when "Oldie" was on. man that dude was old as fuck, look like he was gonna die. lol

-and my favorite skit is the "Year 2000". the one with Jim Carrey and Mr. T were classics. and with Labama singing the hook.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2003, 08:54:32 AM by A-Trak »

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2003, 09:04:25 AM »
Conan's picture slide shows are funny as fuck. when he takes snap shot pictures of partys with him, Max, and his announcer Joel . They always end up getting drunk. lol

-"Celebrity Secrets" is hilarious. getting celebs to reveal stupid ass secrets about themselves. snoops was dope.

-"If they Mated". man, many celebs make ugly ass kids. lol.

-also in the earlier years when "Oldie" was on. man that dude was old as fuck, look like he was gonna die. lol

-and my favorite skit is the "Year 2000". the one with Jim Carrey and Mr. T were classics. and with Labama singing the hook.

can't believe i missed those

eS El Duque

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2003, 11:22:40 AM »
lol...yesterdays show was pretty funny too

i love any of his shows when he has Arnold on...that dude cracks me up "No you're a fictional character!" LOL

can't remember any more atm..but i knwo theres more

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2003, 09:03:34 PM »
He has a dwarf/midget guy that acts like Jay Leno on his show.....fawkin funny.

Woodrow

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2003, 09:30:21 PM »
RIP Carl "Oldie" Olsen  :'(

Anybody remember that time he got all drunk and went out shooting with those NRA peeps? Man, That was a LONG time ago but still on of my favs.

Another good one is when he walked around Dallas (I think it was dallas) when his show was on and talked to various people at crazy places. Bus stations, bars, etc...

A-Trak

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2003, 09:44:45 PM »

Another good one is when he walked around Dallas (I think it was dallas) when his show was on and talked to various people at crazy places. Bus stations, bars, etc...

lol. that was a funny as hell. that crazy big dude that Conan met at the airport. i think it was in Houston, cuz in the final scene he was in the Houston Baseball stadium.

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2003, 11:18:59 AM »
The bit they did a couple of years ago, the picking apples with Mr. T.

A lot of critics think that Conan will soon go over to CBS and replace the Great David Letterman as host of the Late Show.

A-Trak

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2003, 06:51:37 PM »
The bit they did a couple of years ago, the picking apples with Mr. T.

A lot of critics think that Conan will soon go over to CBS and replace the Great David Letterman as host of the Late Show.

won't be in the near future. Conan just signed a long term contract with NBC last year. I remember he was offered a big money contract to FOX, but he turned it down. but Conan deserves to have a better time slot.

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2003, 06:35:29 AM »
"but Conan deserves to have a better time slot."

deffinately he's the best out of "the big 3" (leno,letterman,o'brian).....

but i guess he's happy with his timeslot......+ he's got a long career ahead of him ,what is he 39-40?it seems he's been around forever though