Author Topic: new mod/s needed?  (Read 666 times)

Don Seer

new mod/s needed?
« on: August 19, 2003, 05:00:12 AM »
since i dont come here i dont know what the state of this section is..

altho i have deleted a post or two from people trying to trade mp3s/bootlegs.

how active is this section? (should we lose it?)

who is active and would like to mod it?

that means u take on the responsibility of upholding the rules, and resolving disputes (privately even...) in cases where something shady has gone on.

its not my responsibilty to chase up people who people are claiming are ripping people off.. ya'll wanted this section, so ya'll should police it.

mrtonguetwista

Re:new mod/s needed?
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2003, 06:59:02 AM »
I think if someone wants to buy/get rid of west coast music...it should go in main forum.  All other music...Outbounds.  The 2 most popular forum pages.  Since this is at bottom of page I rarely even see it.  I ususallly don't scroll past Sports n Entertainment.  Oh yea...if someone is selling video games/consoles...let that go in the entertainment section.  I think that would be nice. :D

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2003, 10:10:30 AM »
slap a mod position under my name, ill B one
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2003, 06:31:26 PM »
I think if someone wants to buy/get rid of west coast music...it should go in main forum.  All other music...Outbounds.  The 2 most popular forum pages.  Since this is at bottom of page I rarely even see it.  I ususallly don't scroll past Sports n Entertainment.  Oh yea...if someone is selling video games/consoles...let that go in the entertainment section.  I think that would be nice. :D

i like that idea.... but ill be a mod of here anytime  :)

kick ass album

We Fly High

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2003, 07:16:59 PM »
it should go in the main forum, there were many times that i wanted to sell west coast cds, but i didnt bother because i knew that no one ever reads this section.

ONETIME

« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2003, 09:03:48 PM »
im up for the position too...........

ONETIME

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2003, 07:52:31 AM »
by the , i dont think we shud loose this section, i think it WAS doing good bavk in the days, but not nemore, i mean after lookin at the reliability list u can tell alota people used this forum

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2003, 04:53:39 PM »
i think that we should be able to do this in the main sections. i wanna try and buy some albums but most people dont visit this section

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

ONETIME

« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2003, 04:56:18 PM »
its better if we have this section, dont wanna get the forums over flooded namean, so seer if u want this forum to remain here, im up for the MOd position

pz

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2003, 08:25:33 PM »
I think we should go with the main forum idea for west coast music, outbounds for non-west music, and ent. section for the video games.

Sorry Inflict-Ed gotta put in work before you can become a mod...lol, and the forum won't get overflooded..lol

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2003, 08:31:08 PM »
I think we should go with the main forum idea for west coast music, outbounds for non-west music, and ent. section for the video games.

thats the best way to guarantee everyone will see it. i think a lot of you just want to be a mod so bad you'd take any section  ;)

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

ONETIME

« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2003, 08:40:37 PM »
ill be frank....... who doesnt wants to be a MOD, but the truth is, as u said, not alota people see this section.......and most dont go pass by sports and entertainment or keystyle battle board.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2003, 08:40:57 PM by Inflict-ED »

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2003, 09:08:19 PM »
^^^exactly...that's why we're saying delete this forum.

ONETIME

« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2003, 07:11:16 PM »
so wht r yer thots SEER ???????

Jome

« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2003, 09:12:37 PM »
I would rather see the "BUY CHEAP CD'S FROM ME"-threads go into this section, instead of flooding the main board with it.
They're hella annoying if you don't have nothing to sell, or don't really need anything.

And trust me, being a mod gives you more trouble/shit than it gives you status/props..  ;)