Author Topic: new freestyle  (Read 122 times)

C-Bizz

• Lil Geezy
  • The Industry is Punks!
new freestyle
« on: August 19, 2003, 06:14:37 AM »
its not finished yet but i was wondering what ya'll think about it.

feel my mode shoot through like bullet holes and leave shirts with gaps but my mic will always beat foes/
always down for a party not a clown better make no sound or pack your bags and get outta town/
never found a phraze more puzzled then a maze you'll be amazed when you gaze and see me performing on stage/
never had a profit living off the black cheque better check it  protect ya neck or you get hexed over disrespect/
never neglected most of my siblings cept for my fathers kids but its done and whats done is done and thats how it is/
always showed the love believed in the above i'd rather G-O-D then D-E-V I-L because that nigga's got only gutter love/
always tried to be the best i can but only i can see theres no life living for either me/
or the rest of my whole fuckin family the shit is tragic but i guess everyone else in this world has gotta have it/
never tested the skills of the mind i always bind with weed forget about all my thoughts and never pro-cceed/
to sharpen and make new ideas pressured by the peers smoke more cigarettes then i drink water so i piss weird/
you may think that these lyrics are forced but when its holocaust whats really forced when the whole world will be at a loss/
im only 16 living in a world full of problems and in those problems are problems and in those problems are even more problems/
never thought it was my fault or felt as if i was the shit until i see the fans screaming at me G.O.A.T/
but from my life now i gotta stop being lazy coz maybe i might not grow up and have my babies/

feedback please.

abstruse

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re:new freestyle
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2003, 04:13:23 PM »
I didn't read it because you have the same avatar as me, DIE :)

VDK REPPIN!

Jimmy Cash

• 'G'
  • Jimbo C. on the scene
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2003, 04:55:09 PM »
I didn't read it because you have the same avatar as me, DIE :)

lol, i thought i was having an acid flashback or something
btw, c biz, it was dope
« Last Edit: August 19, 2003, 04:56:35 PM by Ill Logical »

Reservation, Bitch!!!

Proph aka ..::Konztrukt::..

• 'G'
  • Hip Hop, is everything around you
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2003, 09:02:26 PM »
tite shit dogg
Battle record: 6-4-0
5 KO's