Author Topic: So I Got A New Job...  (Read 205 times)

Don Breezio

So I Got A New Job...
« on: August 19, 2003, 09:19:14 PM »
At RadioShack! Its a cool job...I always thought it'd be cool to work in an electronics store...and they wanted to hire me  :)...i've been working a couple days...its tight.

Don Breezio

Re:So I Got A New Job...
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2003, 09:41:12 PM »
lol i aint into stealing or anything but yes we do carry police scanners.

We Fly High

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2003, 09:43:42 PM »
you should try to get some police scanners, im pretty sure ur radio shack carries them. my friend was able to get some from a local radio shack and pull off some major heist shit.
they were able to pull off a few streaks without ever being caught by the cops cos they had the scanners, and would evade them everytime. however int he end they got busted, and racked upwards of 50 felonies (all non violent) and 30 misdemeanors. they were all underage at the time though, so they just got snet to YA. he was telling me that while ont he airplane, there would be two officers sitting on either side of him, and he would be shackeld up at the hands nad feet.
i know that was off topic. haha .
radio shacks coo though, solutions to all your electronic problems.

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2003, 09:50:50 PM »
I always thought it would be cool to work at radio shack

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2003, 09:56:21 PM »
sounds likea  good time

Noon Bank$

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bankin' It
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2003, 11:07:30 PM »
Radio Shack or Best Buy...I wanna work at either place.

bez

« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2003, 12:20:35 AM »
My friend said he mite be able to get me a job at Blockbuster, cant wait for that, perfect job for me.

Congrats on your job  Brezzy

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2003, 06:44:25 AM »
congrats

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

JTSimon

« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2003, 07:33:54 AM »
Nice...hope you don't get robbed though...

Dr.Lincoln do you how annoying your fucking pictures are? Get rid of them already.

Jimmy Cash

• 'G'
  • Jimbo C. on the scene
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2003, 07:07:17 PM »
he was telling me that while ont he airplane, there would be two officers sitting on either side of him, and he would be shackeld up at the hands nad feet

damn, dude was shackled by the nads...    j/p

Reservation, Bitch!!!

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2003, 07:44:53 PM »
Congrats on new job.  Now meet me by the back door and slide me one of those Compaqs 8)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2003, 08:28:06 PM »
Dr.Lincoln do you how annoying your fucking pictures are? Get rid of them already.

Max Powers do you know how much i don't give a fuck?

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Don Breezio

« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2003, 09:06:40 PM »

Max Powers do you know how much i don't give a fuck?

lol...i gotta agree with him a little...i mean...its not that bad...but if you sized them down a bit it would be better...either way do your own thang...who cares?

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2003, 09:18:44 PM »

Paris

Don Breezio

« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2003, 09:30:34 PM »
who cares?

i sure as fuck dont

i dont blame you...i dont care either...actually i would be most of the ppl on this board really dont care...except max powers  :-\