Author Topic: keith murray recorded 4 albums in 6 weeks!  (Read 240 times)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
keith murray recorded 4 albums in 6 weeks!
« on: August 21, 2003, 03:16:27 PM »
It looks like Keith Murray is not letting his recent firing at Def Jam get him down. Sticking to the independent route for now, the enigmatic emcee is working at a furious pace. According to hiphopsite, Murray has completed 4 LPs in just 6 weeks!! Murray is trying to get a distribution deal to get one of the albums out before the new year...

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

UDollar A.K.A Nino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm sorry you had to see me like that...
Re:keith murray recorded 4 albums in 6 weeks!
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2003, 03:18:18 PM »
The question now is, how good are this albums gonna be really.... I mean 4 in 6 weeks....
"I have loved you," says the LORD. "Yet you say, 'In what way have you loved us?' "Was not Esau Jacob's brother?" Says the LORD. "Yet Jacob I have loved" - Malachi 1:2

The final season of Lost - 2010

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2003, 05:21:34 PM »
The question now is, how good are this albums gonna be really.... I mean 4 in 6 weeks....

word

i could record 4 albums in 6 weeks but that doesnt mean they would be great. probably one albums worth of dope material

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2003, 05:30:28 PM »
He obviously wrote a whole lotta shit in jail.  

It's still doesn't sound like a very good idea.  He should of just taken his time with all that material and made a classic album.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2003, 05:35:40 PM »

It's still doesn't sound like a very good idea.  He should of just taken his time with all that material and made a classic album.

maybe he will. he might have made 4 albums worth but maybe he'll only use one or 2 albums worth of it

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

UDollar A.K.A Nino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2003, 05:39:29 PM »

maybe he will. he might have made 4 albums worth but maybe he'll only use one or 2 albums worth of it

It says "Murray has completed 4 LPs in just 6 weeks!! " and that to me sounds like 4 albums and not material for 4 albums... Dunno yet, tho....
"I have loved you," says the LORD. "Yet you say, 'In what way have you loved us?' "Was not Esau Jacob's brother?" Says the LORD. "Yet Jacob I have loved" - Malachi 1:2

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2003, 05:53:12 PM »

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2003, 03:26:10 AM »
Hopefully he will just take the best tracks from these four and release one dope album, cause the last Def Jam album kinda got me losing faith in Keith Murray.

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2003, 04:46:58 AM »
Hopefully he will just take the best tracks from these four and release one dope album, cause the last Def Jam album kinda got me losing faith in Keith Murray.

mauzip

« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2003, 07:14:51 AM »
Same here... how good is it gonna be? But... Jay-Z recorded one of his albums in 8 days and that was also good ::)

Don Breezio

« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2003, 08:13:02 AM »
Same here... how good is it gonna be? But... Jay-Z recorded one of his albums in 8 days and that was also good ::)

which album was that? cuz if its vol. 3 i have to disagree with you lol...that was shit...the rest were good albums though...i read that busta rhymes did ELE in just a couple weeks...that album had some decent tracks on it. but then again...4 in 6 weeks...thats really pushin' it...

mauzip

« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2003, 08:14:24 AM »

which album was that? cuz if its vol. 3 i have to disagree with you lol...that was shit...the rest were good albums though...i read that busta rhymes did ELE in just a couple weeks...that album had some decent tracks on it. but then again...4 in 6 weeks...thats really pushin' it...

i don't know what album that was

UDollar A.K.A Nino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2003, 09:50:26 AM »
The story goes that Snoop also made "the game is...." in a couple of weeks and look how good that turned out....  ::)....
« Last Edit: August 23, 2003, 02:47:51 PM by NSDogg »

Blood Rain

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • flesh of my flesh, my blood is life
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2003, 11:20:38 AM »
wow 6 weeks, he prolly rushed on them tho then