Author Topic: Friday the 13th -- what the fuck?  (Read 113 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Friday the 13th -- what the fuck?
« on: August 22, 2003, 02:13:01 AM »
Yesterday I watched the first movie of the Friday the 13th line-up. The movie where Jason's mother was the killer.
It was totally different from what I expected. For a start it was god damn fuckin old, second it just sucked lmao.
I bet the following parts are kinda different, otherwise I cant realize how these movies got so famous.

Can anybody tell me what the hell is that nice about this movie?? was it the first horror movie or what?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re:Friday the 13th -- what the fuck?
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2003, 09:44:13 PM »
I agree...I don't like many of the "Friday The 13th" movies (some are decent though)...I don't like the first one at all either, but you gotta understand that back in those days movies were different...This movie is from 1980...Back then, movies weren't the same as today...A movie like that was considered 'scary' and 'gorey'...The reason it got so famous is because slasher films were the shit in the 80's...You'd really have to had watched it at that time to appreciate it...By the time "Friday The 13th part 4" came along, Jason was a horror icon...Oh yea, this was NOT the first horror movie...LMAO...There were PLENTY of horror movies wayyyy before "Friday The 13th"...Now, if you wanna see a dope horror movie, rent some of the "Nightmare On Elm Street" movies...Those were the shit, and they're probably some of the scariest movies of all time (the first one especially)...You wont regret it...PeACe

Blood Rain

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • flesh of my flesh, my blood is life
Re:Friday the 13th -- what the fuck?
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2003, 11:15:58 AM »
the jason movies r kinda boring