Author Topic: Rare/Slept-On Songs To Download  (Read 321 times)

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Rare/Slept-On Songs To Download
« on: August 22, 2003, 06:17:22 PM »
We need another thread like this.  These have been useful in the past to me.  I learn about Immortal Technique with someone recommending "Dance With The Devil" and I found Slick Rick's amazing "Women Lose Weight" this way.

Here's my pick:

Immortal Technique - "You Never Know"...this is another superb, long-ass track storytelling song off his Revolutionary Vol. 2 with a chilling ending.

I added it to my soundclick page, here.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Re:Rare/Slept-On Songs To Download
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2003, 07:07:11 PM »
Thanks G, always down to hear some new artists

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2003, 09:29:11 PM »

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Don Breezio

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2003, 10:11:48 PM »
Buck 65 - Bachelor Of Science
Buck 65 - The Centaur
TQ - Our Life (feat. Warren G) (Don't Worry about looking...you'll never find it  ;D)
TQ - Extasy Jones (feat. Case) (same with this one  ;D)

Ima check out that immortal technique shit

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2003, 09:08:31 AM »

If you haven't heard him you should really check him out.  He's heavy political like Paris.  You'd probably like him.

You might wanna check these too:

"Cause Of Death"
"4th Branch"
"Freedom Of Speech"
"Industrial Revolution"

All off his new album.

mauzip

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2003, 09:30:02 AM »
Buck 65 - Bachelor Of Science
Buck 65 - The Centaur
TQ - Our Life (feat. Warren G) (Don't Worry about looking...you'll never find it  ;D)
TQ - Extasy Jones (feat. Case) (same with this one  ;D)

Ima check out that immortal technique shit

lololololol 8)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2003, 09:49:47 AM »

If you haven't heard him you should really check him out.  He's heavy political like Paris.  You'd probably like him.

You might wanna check these too:

"Cause Of Death"
"4th Branch"
"Freedom Of Speech"
"Industrial Revolution"

All off his new album.

alright man thanks i'ma definetly check more out & i may pick up the album if i find it. Props

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2003, 09:50:57 AM »

Buck 65 - The Centaur

damn someone else knows this song, very dope  ;D

Paris

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2003, 09:58:48 AM »
 C2Knuckles  i also gotta give you props for that Last Emp/Pharoahe Monch/Kweli Freestyle

Paris

Don Breezio

« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2003, 06:28:56 PM »

Buck 65 - The Centaur

hell yeah...that song is one of my favorites...have you heard bachelor of science though?...damn that track was what impressed me...its so relaxing.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2003, 06:52:41 PM »

Buck 65 - The Centaur

hell yeah...that song is one of my favorites...have you heard bachelor of science though?...damn that track was what impressed me...its so relaxing.

nah i've only heard a few of his tracks, but i'll peep that one

Paris

Don Breezio

« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2003, 07:10:59 PM »

Buck 65 - The Centaur

nah i've only heard a few of his tracks, but i'll peep that one

if u cant find it let me know and ill hook u up.