Author Topic: ~~ DeadSouljah vs Bez ~~  (Read 202 times)

DeaDSouLjaH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
~~ DeadSouljah vs Bez ~~
« on: August 23, 2003, 10:53:42 AM »
RULES

----------------------------

max bars:16
3-0, K.O.
no crew votes
all votes mus be explained

-----------------------------

will drop in another 10 minutes or something..
pz

Awards:
Most Improved (January)
Emcee of the Month(February)
Battle Emcee of the Month(February)
Rhyme of the Month(February)

Record:17-8-1
[/color]

DeaDSouLjaH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:~~ DeadSouljah vs Bez ~~
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2003, 11:43:33 AM »

--[unlimited flow]--

[1]DS had to resurrect, to gain back the lost respect, so he made these words connect, to lyrically affect, this totally unaware subject/
[2]now watch as this dick tries to recollect, the lines of other battle sites he checked, which he expect to infect my rhyme project/
[3]here's bez;; whose lines i assess and come to find out he lacks that lyrical finesse to progress as his lines i will supress when i spit shit faster and far in excess                                 
[4]i staunchly disagree that thee are anything close to an emcee, watch and learn from me as i take this shit to a higher degree/
[5]you top the list on the wack rymer survey , cause everyone sees your lines portray, that you and your mind are in total disarray/
[6]oh ya jus began to fret, son it aint over yet, watch as this melanin vet , gonna make more on that lyrical death threat/

--[switchin]--

[7]ooh!! i'm scared now facin the TT-winner , you muthafucka you're up against the emcee-sinner , you bite lines from a brintey mp3-for-dinner/
[8]fuckers like you been foolin around in the board while-i-was-not-around, shits gonna change now, watch as i redefine-the-style-n-sound/
[9]i'm going GANGSTARR style and imma bring you to your moment-of-truth , while you run and try to circumvent-this-ryme sleuth/
[10]i always bring new shit-to-the-table , to spit-you're-unable , ma lines explodin like those atoms that-split-when-unstable/
[11]cant come close to mah-unchallenged-flow , your lines bitten and over used like a-ravaged-hoe/
[12]you've got a picture of nasir-jones , dont fuckin insult him with your so called punches like disastrous-moans and the flow you possess from fred, the flinstones /
[13]i'll show why this foo suffers from lyrical-constipation thru me and my words which are a hellical-combination /
[14]got this dick facin; my lines which are a satirical-creation, unlike this abberation who spits wack shit cause he spits faster than he thinks like hysterical-masturbation/
[15]bez tried to escape da bullets i was droppin-in-tons,but DS was ruthless as if he was rapin-some-nuns/
[16]leave ya body discarded like saddam's-sons, thats what happens when you have mismatch battles with bombs-versus-guns/

« Last Edit: August 23, 2003, 08:35:41 PM by DeaDSouLjaH »

Awards:
Most Improved (January)

[/color]

bez

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2003, 09:00:42 AM »
I'm droppin icycle mines that means my lines-is-cold and then explodes, got no need to emphasise my lyrics but you, your droppin your rhymes-in-bold//
Written yours verse's before the battle then fillin in ma name, highlighten every word that rhymes the same//
I say your shits plain dogg, you ain't no soulja you a casket-born-troop, I bet in school the only hangin ya did was a basket-ball-hoop//
I'm at the frontline of the battle while your hidin at the back, ya need to retire for a second time cos ya rhymin, fact is wack//
Politically insitgatin this fiend before he see's ma burnin desire to crush-his-ability, tryin to kill me?, I'll push-ya-agility, leave ya feelin cheated on like Hillary, Ya gettin disposed of like a toiletree, cut ya up and you'll see me flush-ya-capillary//
Ya punches iz weaker than Ali in a 2003 rumble-in-da-jungle, I'm stayin humble-cos-ya-mumble lyrics like ya got a dislexic stutter to come through//
I've been labeled the most slept on mc by wcc, by me shootin ya off the top bunk is the only way you'll be sleepin on me//
You a soulja? well I'm the army-slayer, tryin to act tough when the only clips (Clipse) you've ever loaded has been into your cd-player//
Your shit weak your using words that don't even make sense, your shits so old its actually classed as past tense//
Ya couldent attack me strongly if you was reppin-in-stealth, ya should take advice from cube cos ya should be checkin-ya-self//
I'm exposin ya for the fool you are squeezin ya heart-wit-fear, cos my rhymes are sicker than interviews with martin-bashir//
You a outkast from the regulars cos ya rhyme-so-weak, ma shits so fresh so clean, but your shits nastier than an insomiac Christina cos she aint fine-without-sleep//
Look at your crew man its fallen yet you still reppin-it-sucessfully, ya remain different cos everyone of you quitted now u strugglin up broken stairs, but you ain't steppin-next-to-me//
Did you study the dictionary all day-and-night to write that rhyme right? shits still weaker than a queer with no fists, swingin tryin to prove ya can still be gay-and-fight//
I thought you was a souja man well I don't see ya platoon, your crews gone and left you to fend for yourself, no suprise when ya look like a baboon//
Oh by the way nice hat, now I know why you call yourself deadSouLjaH, its cos I'd wanna be dead too if I looked like that!!//

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2003, 10:44:49 AM »
fuck me.. i did a real detailed vote and i suppose i hit back..

Deadsouljah shit was weaker than u usually drop, you can do better than that.

Nice verse bez.. unity with multis and bars is comin along..

Vote - bez
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2003, 11:48:07 AM »
Deadsoulja- Umm, nothin' really jumped out at me in ya verse, allright punches I guess, the first part highlightin' all the words like that kinda detracted from the flow more than helpin' it, IMO.  Plus some a ya multis aren't really multis dogg.  Anyhow, like I said, some decent punches, like 1 personal is all I counted, that's about it,

overall-3.5/5

Bez, bez, bez, nice verse man.  Couple ya punches I thought were real dope, like
You a soulja? well I'm the army-slayer, tryin to act tough when the only clips (Clipse) you've ever loaded has been into your cd-player// (haha)
and

Did you study the dictionary all day-and-night to write that rhyme right? shits still weaker than a queer with no fists, swingin tryin to prove ya can still be gay-and-fight//

Some of ya punches were kinda off, especially ya last couple bars.  Still, steadily improvin', which is cool, so overall

3.9/5

Winner- Bez, incorporated some more personals and just had better punches IMO

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
Losses: Mack(x2), Red Alert,
Crew:Elite  
Battle Record: 17-3-0
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

bez

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2003, 10:57:43 AM »
2-0

uppin ya'll

|JEM|ILL|

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • ...Compare to me, PLEASE...
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2003, 01:54:37 PM »
DeadSoulja: First couple of rhymes was a waste, in ya 1 section cuz they was primarily fillers and no punches. Second section had some good multis, but some forced ones aswell. Punches still below average though. Punches seems to be where you need to elevate.No Beef.

Bez:...Verse was nice. Punches where slow coming at first but come hard at some points. Multiz nice. Flows choppy tho a bit.

Vote Bez...
record[/font]
18-2
[/size][/font]

[/color]

bez

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2003, 02:10:50 PM »
3-0 man,

thanks to the voters, its a knockout homie.  

DeaDSouLjaH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2003, 03:44:04 AM »
hey ..
nice battle...even though i got ripped.. lol  ::)
thanx bez for acceptin .. thanx all the voters...
gotta improve shit loads... feelin very rusty..
 :P

Awards:
Most Improved (January)

[/color]