Author Topic: Klitschko will fight again Dec. 6  (Read 105 times)

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
Klitschko will fight again Dec. 6
« on: August 24, 2003, 07:01:18 AM »
Klitschko will fight again Dec. 6

Associated Press
8/22/2003

While Lennox Lewis waits, Vitali Klitschko will fight again Dec. 6

With or without Lennox Lewis, Vitali Klitschko plans to return to the ring Dec. 6 for his first fight since being stopped on cuts by the heavyweight champion in a fight he was winning.

Klitschko's promoter said Friday he reached agreement with HBO to televise a Klitschko fight against a top challenger who has not yet been chosen. Peter Kohl said the fight would be in the United States, at an undetermined site.

Lewis, who fought for Canada at the 1988 Olympics, was expected to fight Klitschko in a rematch on Dec. 6, but said earlier this month that he was contemplating retirement and would not fight again this year.

"We respect Lennox's decision and might fight him in 2004. However, Vitali will proceed with his career,'' Kohl said. "In the U.S. there is big demand for Vitali. In contrast to Lennox he's eager to fight. We have to watch the developments of the upcoming weeks and upcoming fights very closely. Nevertheless, Vitali will definitely fight for the world championship in the near future. If it might happen on December 6 who knows?''

Klitschko gave a surprisingly strong performance against Lewis on June 21 in Los Angeles, leading 58-56 on all three scorecards before the fight was stopped by the ring doctor after the sixth round because of deep cuts around his left eye.

Klitschko was the WBC's No. 1 contender at the time, but dropped to No. 2 in the organization's most recent ratings, behind Hasim Rahman.

Sikotic™

Re:Klitschko will fight again Dec. 6
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2003, 11:52:45 AM »
Lewis is a chickenshit. Go ahead and put me on blast for sayin' that but I just can't stand his ass.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

UDollar A.K.A Nino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm sorry you had to see me like that...
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2003, 01:59:06 PM »
^^

Maybe, maybe not....  :-X
"I have loved you," says the LORD. "Yet you say, 'In what way have you loved us?' "Was not Esau Jacob's brother?" Says the LORD. "Yet Jacob I have loved" - Malachi 1:2

The final season of Lost - 2010

eS El Duque

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2003, 08:56:02 PM »
noooo way lennox will pussy out....he's gonna fight

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2003, 06:48:12 AM »
Lewis is a chickenshit. Go ahead and put me on blast for sayin' that but I just can't stand his ass.

Name someone who he has dodged
U Yanks cant stand it cause The Heavy weight Champ is not American

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2003, 11:30:51 AM »

If people don't like Lewis being Heavyweight Champ because he's not American, then way would they want Klitschko to win the title? Last I checked Klitschko is Russian.

ExZit

• CPG Recordz CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • COMPTONS MOST WANTED
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2003, 01:51:53 PM »

If people don't like Lewis being Heavyweight Champ because he's not American, then way would they want Klitschko to win the title? Last I checked Klitschko is Russian.

haha,, last time i checked he was from ukraine  ;D

anywayz, i feel u guys about lewis, its not because he's not amercian, its just that he's too good.. we want a underdog comin up and beat his ass!!  8)
- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2006 - - -

- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2005 - - -

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2003, 02:47:03 PM »

What does me being American have anything to do with my hatred for Lewis?

As far as who he is didging, its Klitchko. You really think he's retiring? If he knew what was good for him, then he would, but he doesn't. Just face it, Lewis met his match and he knows he got lucky. All it takes is one hard shot to his weak chin and Klitchko has him beaten. Whether I am a overweight ugly stupid yank in your eyes or not, you gotta admit I have a good point.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

PLANT

« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2003, 03:05:43 PM »

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2003, 05:27:01 PM »

And when did i say he wasn't ?

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2003, 05:29:27 PM »

What does me being American have anything to do with my hatred for Lewis?

As far as who he is didging, its Klitchko. You really think he's retiring? If he knew what was good for him, then he would, but he doesn't. Just face it, Lewis met his match and he knows he got lucky. All it takes is one hard shot to his weak chin and Klitchko has him beaten. Whether I am a overweight ugly stupid yank in your eyes or not, you gotta admit I have a good point.

The guy got mashed up at the end of the day
There the rules His eye was pissin with blood It was mashed to the max.
Dont get me wrong I aint no big Lewis fan
But at the end of the day he won