Author Topic: Bobby Brown Arrested...  (Read 110 times)

PLANT

Bobby Brown Arrested...
« on: August 25, 2003, 04:46:10 AM »
ALPHARETTA, Georgia (AP) -- Singer Bobby Brown was arrested on a probation violation while dining with his wife, Grammy winner Whitney Houston, police said Saturday.

Brown was picked up Friday night at a restaurant in the Atlanta suburb of Alpharetta after an unidentified caller tipped authorities, said police Sgt. Chris Lagerbloom, a department spokesman.

Brown, 33, was taken to the DeKalb County Jail, Lagerbloom said. He did not know how Brown violated his probation.

Brown remained in custody Saturday evening, a jail official said. A spokeswoman for the DeKalb County Sheriff's Department did not return several phone calls from The Associated Press seeking further comment.

In January, Brown was sentenced to eight days in jail and ordered not to drive for a year after pleading guilty to a 1996 drunken driving charge in DeKalb County.

Last November, Brown was arrested in Atlanta on charges of possessing less than an ounce of marijuana, speeding and having no driver's license or proof of insurance. He also did a 26-day stint in a Florida jail in 2000 for a previous probation violation.

Brown left R&B group New Edition in the late 1980s for a solo career. His hits include "My Prerogative" and "Every Little Step."

mauzip

Re:Bobby Brown Arrested...
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2003, 02:24:56 AM »
surprise

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2003, 04:20:28 AM »
^^^^Haha, yeah...everytime I read something about Bobby Brown it has to do with the police  ;D

PLANT

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2003, 05:23:40 AM »
^^^^Haha, yeah...everytime I read something about Bobby Brown it has to do with the police  ;D
LOL
"Whos that knockin at the door like the Police"......

"Oh shit, IT IS the Police yo"

LOL