Author Topic: questions about a few disses (dj quik, mac dre, etc)(ultimate diss thread)  (Read 338 times)

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
Why does Dj Quik diss AMG on "get at me"
and why does Mac Dre diss Mac Mall on Mac Backstabber
Dru Down - Mista Busta dissing too short
Luniz - Killaz on Tha Payroll (Dissing Rappin 4-Tay)
Luniz - Playa Hata (Dissing Too Short)
Luniz - Sad Millionaire (Dissing Master P)
Pooh-Man - Backstabbaz (Ant Banks, Too Short Diss) (from Poohman - Judgment Day)
Pooh-Man - Bring It 2 Em (Ant Banks, Too Short Diss) (from Poohman - Judgment Day)
Pooh-Man - Studio Gangster (Spice 1 Diss)
Rappin 4-Tay, Too Short, MC Breed - Neva Talk Down (Dissing Luniz) (from Too Short - Gettin It)
RBX - AWOL (Dissing Dr Dre) (from RBX - The RBX Files)
The Relatives - Fuck Mack 10 (Mack 10 Diss)
Too Short ft Rappin Ron & Ant Diddley Dog - Get In Where You Fit In (Dissing Pooh-Man) (from Too Short - Get In Where You Fit In)
Too Short ft Spice 1, J-Dubb - Trouble (Scared To Blast) (Luniz, Dru Down Diss) (from The Dangerous Crew - Dont Try This At Home)Zigidy - Fruitie Like A Smoothie (Smoov-E Diss)

anyone know stories behind these disses? why are they all hating on each other

GangstaBoogy

The firss 2 are made klear in tha song. The Relativez diss'd Makk 10 kuz he supposedly a fake.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

We Fly High

Luniz - Playa Hata (Dissing Too Short)

i think this was because Too short never helped out the little homies (the Luniz ) once he blew up. and possibly the Dru Down - Mista Busta song is also addressing the same.
Luniz - sad Millionaire is prob dissin P for trying to reap off Pac's shit.
i think mac dre dissed mac mall on backstabber because i think mac mall mouthed off on some bank robbery shit.
fruitie like a smoothe - haha name explains itself. I heard smoov-e looks like a muthafuckin fruit from people tha have seen him at shows.

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
 ;D

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions

The firss 2 are made klear in tha song. The Relativez diss'd Makk 10 kuz he supposedly a fake.

i dont exactly get AMG diss, i thought they were tight hommies? i guess they got back together after though.....

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!

I think they beefin over whose the King of Inglewood

was hate in your eyes directed at the relativez?

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Bomb-A®

i havent heard AWOL
why does RBX diss Dr. Dre??

peace

Mudpole

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
i havent heard AWOL

peace

I not 100% sure why but I think it has something to do with
death row and also x was on aftermaths original roster.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
i havent heard AWOL

peace

didnt Dre & Suge fuck him over money-wise?

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Da Hogg

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
Dre and Suge fucked everybody over moneywise.

Luniz diss Mater P cuz he stole the Ice Cream Man saying from them and used it for himself. Yuk always disses P.

Pooh Man used to be down with the Dangerous Crew but they had a falling out. So Too $hort and the rest dissed the hell out of him. Not sure if he dissed them first or not.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson

Luniz diss Mater P cuz he stole the Ice Cream Man saying from them and used it for himself. Yuk always disses P.

Yuk really needs to let that go.... its been years now & Yuk cant get over it

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions

Yuk really needs to let that go.... its been years now & Yuk cant get over it

haha true that

GangstaBoogy

was hate in your eyes directed at the relativez?

I hurd some if it wuz aim'd at Green Eyez. Tha partz aBout "plus u forgot who wuz payin ya Billz" & "yo group aint Been hurd of pass tha Bottom". And in tha video when that dudez eyez turn'd Green.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"