Author Topic: Dizzee Rascal...  (Read 321 times)

bez

Dizzee Rascal...
« on: August 26, 2003, 09:56:37 PM »
...not a bad song, guy from london, nice flow and not a bad beat.

Dizzee Rascal:  Fix up, look sharp

Get it on Kazaa.

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
Re:Dizzee Rascal...
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2003, 07:17:50 AM »
The guy is WACK
I hate them fuckin Garage so called MC's

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2003, 10:44:29 AM »
the kids sick! fix up look sharp!

y'all sleepin on klasnekoff and slim dutty too, them 2 be pretty dope

peace

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2003, 11:58:42 AM »
Actually i think this isnt too bad...some vids out there in the usual places...have been for a while ;)

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2003, 11:17:50 AM »
Dizzie Rascal aint garage he is hip hop

"i aint uk garage so get used to it" - dizzie rascal - 'Vexed'

his album is real good

here is a review
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/articl...-730431,00.html

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2003, 11:36:32 AM »
Dizzie Rascal aint garage he is hip hop

"i aint uk garage so get used to it" - dizzie rascal - 'Vexed'

his album is real good

here is a review
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/articl...-730431,00.html

Who is he trying to kid
I heard his album the kids at the Youth club where I work play it none stop
It just sounds like the rest of that Dibi dibi dee shit

He should call him self Garage because if he thinks he is Hip Hop he needs to head back to the studio.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2003, 11:52:59 AM »
i think his lyrics r pretty good and i hate garage , check the first verse of i luv u.

If that girl know's where you stay thats poor,
some whore banging on your door what for,
pregnant? what're you talking about this for,
fifteen, she's underage thats raw
and against law 5 years or more
and she wants a score and half of a draw
some kind of friend that you try and ignore
that whore got you pinned down to the floor
but its your own fault you said three magic words (i love you)
when thats the one for the birds
when you said that she forgot other boys
its over you better start buying the toys
there was no intention in front of your wife
that she knows this that she's ending your life
its a real shame you got hacked by the whores
its a real shame that kid probably aint yours

« Last Edit: August 28, 2003, 11:53:59 AM by KURUPTION-81 »

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2003, 12:05:55 PM »
Fix Up Look Sharp is dope and I Luv U is alright, but the rest of the album is garage shit. I wish garage mcs would stop trying to make themselves sound hiphop when everyone knows it's just garage.

And yeah Klasnekoff is real dope, I love that track that is on U Music at the moment, quality uk hiphop.

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2003, 12:53:54 PM »
Fix Up Look Sharp is the best British tune of the year IMO. Boy In Da Corner is a good album, but it ain't as good as i hoped.
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2003, 02:49:46 PM »
Fix Up Look Sharp is dope and I Luv U is alright, but the rest of the album is garage shit. I wish garage mcs would stop trying to make themselves sound hiphop when everyone knows it's just garage.

And yeah Klasnekoff is real dope, I love that track that is on U Music at the moment, quality uk hiphop.

no doubt im feelin that klachnekoff joint........."its murda" or sumshit like that it the joint ya talkin about right???

and u heard thats lim dutty joint on it to? its pretty dope, even tho they used the same old structure of havin a chick do the hook and shit, but its pretty catchy

peace

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2003, 12:31:31 PM »

no doubt im feelin that klachnekoff joint........."its murda" or sumshit like that it the joint ya talkin about right???

and u heard thats lim dutty joint on it to? its pretty dope, even tho they used the same old structure of havin a chick do the hook and shit, but its pretty catchy

peace

Yeah "It's Murda" dope shit.

Is that lil dutty the one with the white girl on the hook that is like set on a housing estate?

And have u seen the boo krew anthem. That is some funny shit. One of the guys opening lines are

"Crazy muthafucker named Gyro, u want beef, i'll poke u with a biro"

Some funny shit.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2003, 02:49:15 PM »

peace

Is that lil dutty the one with the white girl on the hook that is like set on a housing estate?

And have u seen the boo krew anthem. That is some funny shit. One of the guys opening lines are

Some funny shit.

yeah the white gal sings the hook and slim dutty does the verses, pretty good lines.......................decent verses.............

lol@"Crazy muthafucker named Gyro, u want beef, i'll poke u with a biro".............i dont think i seen it tho, i only jus found out about the u channel like a week or so back, peace

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2003, 02:33:19 AM »

peace

Some funny shit.

yeah the white gal sings the hook and slim dutty does the verses, pretty good lines.......................decent verses.............

lol@"Crazy muthafucker named Gyro, u want beef, i'll poke u with a biro".............i dont think i seen it tho, i only jus found out about the u channel like a week or so back, peace

Yeah, u know the cartoon characters that pop up in between videos sometimes, it's their song. It's some funny shit, u gotta see it.