Author Topic: UGGGH PEOPLE FUCKIN PISS ME OFF  (Read 251 times)

hypnotic

• Lil Geezy
  • TO LIVE & DIE IN LA
Re:UGGGH PEOPLE FUCKIN PISS ME OFF
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2003, 08:16:39 PM »
If you too scared just to go in & talk to her at least take something in to get cleaned then at least you have a excuse to be in there her boss gonna have to leave her alone sooner or later

bez

« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2003, 06:45:50 AM »
ah man if you want some MAJOR brownie points do this, and that manager and that chick will LOVE IT!

go in there when that manager is standing there and say " hey (whatever that girl's name is) is a great employee , she helped me and yaddayadda yadda" "tell her tom said thanks" then the next time you go in be like hey i'm tom.

THIS AINT A MOVIE, U CANT DO THAT SURLY. lol

If hes gunna do something like that he might as well go in with flowers and start singing I will always love you.

Noon Bank$

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bankin' It
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2003, 08:44:04 AM »
lmao

So..How'd it work out?

pappy

« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2003, 09:44:25 AM »
lmao

So..How'd it work out?

i still havnt had the chance to talk 2 her cuz she only works a few days a week.  i was goin do it tuesday cuz her manager was around.  but we still had some shit 2 do so im about to go talk 2 her right an some guys from work come up to me an r u like yo tom can u give a us a ride home.  i was like fuck lol.  who cares i'll jus kidnape her.  she works 2day but they said i can beoff 2day.  oh well theres always mail order brides an hookers

Noon Bank$

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bankin' It
« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2003, 10:09:57 AM »
lmao ull get her