Author Topic: Sometimes Snoop looks like an idiot...  (Read 678 times)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Re:Sometimes Snoop looks like an idiot...
« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2003, 05:36:08 AM »
I aint no snoop hater....but in my opinion, dood is tryin way too hard wit that shit....

thats my feelings

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

The Watcher

« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2003, 07:39:55 AM »
I aint no snoop hater....but in my opinion, dood is tryin way too hard wit that shit....

word the FUCK up !
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Trauma-san

« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2003, 09:33:36 AM »
also big jeffree is SUPPOSE TO BE FUNNY LOOKING IT"S HIS COMEDY CHARACTER
Actually the pimp remix is 50 cent feat. Snoop Dogg, NOT 50 cent feat. Big Jeffree......The Bigg Jeffree character is off the hook on screen, but when it comes to rapping, Big Jeffree looks a little dumb on stage next to 50, thats all......

Yall need to chill, I aint even tryin to hate on Tha Doggfather, I was just making an opinion, and Im tired of this pimp image thats going on in the rap game, mostly lead by Snoop.  I guess no one else agrees with me?

But yet you're an outkast fan?  What am I missing here?
Youre not missing anything....Why do you have to be missing something?  And what does this have to do with Outkast...NOTHING.

because you said you're tired of the pimp image.  What the fuck is outkast doing in your signature then?  

pappy

« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2003, 02:55:39 PM »
also big jeffree is SUPPOSE TO BE FUNNY LOOKING IT"S HIS COMEDY CHARACTER
Actually the pimp remix is 50 cent feat. Snoop Dogg, NOT 50 cent feat. Big Jeffree......The Bigg Jeffree character is off the hook on screen, but when it comes to rapping, Big Jeffree looks a little dumb on stage next to 50, thats all......

Yall need to chill, I aint even tryin to hate on Tha Doggfather, I was just making an opinion, and Im tired of this pimp image thats going on in the rap game, mostly lead by Snoop.  I guess no one else agrees with me?

But yet you're an outkast fan?  What am I missing here?
Youre not missing anything....Why do you have to be missing something?  And what does this have to do with Outkast...NOTHING.

because you said you're tired of the pimp image.  What the fuck is outkast doing in your signature then?  

takin a pic considering its only there faces so i would hardly call that tryin to be pimped out.  look at the hat andre is wearing,  john daly the golfer wear the same one.  maybe andre is playin golf.  i swear u snoop fans reach so fuckin hard sometimes to protect ur god

UDollar A.K.A Nino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm sorry you had to see me like that...
« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2003, 04:23:10 PM »
^^

What kinda bullshit are you talkin´ about?
im a Snoop fan, and he aint a god too me....

And to Bigg Chilla: Why is it "really" good for black men to wear long hair?
Still looks gay  tho..... Peace....
"I have loved you," says the LORD. "Yet you say, 'In what way have you loved us?' "Was not Esau Jacob's brother?" Says the LORD. "Yet Jacob I have loved" - Malachi 1:2

The final season of Lost - 2010

Trauma-san

« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2003, 04:43:13 PM »
I'm not hatin on outkast, I'm just saying what kind of fag gives a fuck what kind of clothes a rapper is wearing?  And if you're THAT worried about somebody's style, how in the hell can you be an outkast fan? LOL they wear the weirdest shit EVER.

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #36 on: September 01, 2003, 11:45:50 PM »
He really looks like an idiot on the cover of that Girls Gone Wild DVD.

PLANT

« Reply #37 on: September 02, 2003, 10:17:07 AM »
I'm not hatin on outkast, I'm just saying what kind of fag gives a fuck what kind of clothes a rapper is wearing?  And if you're THAT worried about somebody's style, how in the hell can you be an outkast fan? LOL they wear the weirdest shit EVER.

Trauma, I cant believe your calling me a fag when you're defending someone wearing a pink suit LMAO ;D

And Im actually an outkast fan cuz they make dope music. Just the same as Snoop makes dope music....Stop being an idiot man, I never said I dont like Snoop Dogg, I said he looks fucking stupid in a pink suit