Author Topic: Sometimes Snoop looks like an idiot...  (Read 677 times)

PLANT

Sometimes Snoop looks like an idiot...
« on: August 28, 2003, 10:35:59 PM »
See Snoop at the VMA's for the PIMP remix....That shit he wears sometimes is fuckin stupid......Take that pink suit and purple hat off Snoop, you look retarded next to 50...

PinkTowelGirl

Re:Sometimes Snoop looks like an idiot...
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2003, 10:58:12 PM »
meanie....  :'(

PLANT

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2003, 11:03:23 PM »
Im not even trying to hate on Snoop at all......But he just takes it too far with the whole pimp image....He could pimp his hoez and still look Gd up from the feet Up instead of that pink atire :P

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2003, 11:09:48 PM »
Im not even trying to hate on Snoop at all......But he just takes it too far with the whole pimp image....He could pimp his hoez and still look Gd up from the feet Up instead of that pink atire :P

WHAAAAA!!!

** pulls hair and stomps feet**

PLANT

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2003, 11:11:40 PM »

WHAAAAA!!!

I guess ladies like a man who wears pink? :-\ ???

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2003, 11:23:09 PM »

WHAAAAA!!!

I guess ladies like a man who wears pink? :-\ ???

nah i just love snoop.. been a fan since i was little.. lol

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2003, 11:44:23 PM »
See Snoop at the VMA's for the PIMP remix....That shit he wears sometimes is fuckin stupid......Take that pink suit and purple hat off Snoop, you look retarded next to 50...

Fashion advice coming from a man with pictures of outkast in his signature.  Ironic?  No, just hypocritical.  

PLANT

« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2003, 08:01:06 AM »

Fashion advice coming from a man with pictures of outkast in his signature.  Ironic?  No, just hypocritical.  
Not really, Andre 3000 has always been kinda different and worn different shit.....Snoop just starts hanging out with Don Jaun and now he wants to be like him and dress like him......Andre3000 doesnt dress up and tell everyone hes a pimp....He just does it because thats the way he is.....

Snoop on the other hand, well is supposed to be a G, rolling 20 crip in a pink outfit my ass....I think its also pretty abvious that Snoop doesnt really pimp hoez, and he doesnt sell bitches off the corner to make a living.  And look at his stick on finger nails in the pimp video......Please, thats something my girlfriend would do Snoop :P

Stop fronting Snoop, the whole pimp image is getting tiring for me....
« Last Edit: August 29, 2003, 08:04:26 AM by Represent. »

Trauma-san

« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2003, 10:48:13 AM »
^^ How long have you been an outkast fan?  Because Andre didn't ALWAYS dress like that, and he hasn't always been different.  As a matter of fact, in their first video, for Playas Ball, which was about playas & pimps, he wore a white T-shirt.  So if it's alright for Andre to change his style, it oughta be alright for Snoop to change his style.  

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2003, 12:08:03 PM »
actually snoop has been doing this since the 70's......go check his year book pictures........aslo it's one thing to to scold snoop if he was jacking it from some other rapper but snoop started bring this pimp image to light.....once snoop got a chalace everybody gots one. once snoop brought out he cain everybody got a cain....or a "magic stick".  also snoop's been flirting with this since the 94' vma's. so quit hating on snoop....i find it kinda cool that many rapper TRY to be like the bishop don juan but snoop is the only one cool enough to chill with him. plus snoop only did that whole thing for the song.....to CONTRAST 50's line " no cadillac no perm you can't see line" with his Big Jeffree character....i can't believe you don't see that. also snoop came to the vma's dressed "g'd up to the feet up" and gave the video of the year award "g'd up from the feet up"

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2003, 12:08:50 PM »
also big jeffree is SUPPOSE TO BE FUNNY LOOKING IT"S HIS COMEDY CHARACTER

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

PLANT

« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2003, 04:23:40 PM »
also big jeffree is SUPPOSE TO BE FUNNY LOOKING IT"S HIS COMEDY CHARACTER
Actually the pimp remix is 50 cent feat. Snoop Dogg, NOT 50 cent feat. Big Jeffree......The Bigg Jeffree character is off the hook on screen, but when it comes to rapping, Big Jeffree looks a little dumb on stage next to 50, thats all......

Yall need to chill, I aint even tryin to hate on Tha Doggfather, I was just making an opinion, and Im tired of this pimp image thats going on in the rap game, mostly lead by Snoop.  I guess no one else agrees with me?

pappy

« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2003, 04:43:25 PM »
omg shows how scary the snoop dickriders get.  c'mon for cryin out loud,  represent is a big fuckin snoop fan an he always stood up for him when i was bashin him an he says something about snoop he dislikes an some of yall try lableing him a hater.  an people wonder why i hate snoop.  cuz of shit like this.  I couldnt even list one thing about snoop i didnt like without bein called a hater so i got sick of it.  *clicks props for represent b/c every1 else got there panties in a bunch when he spoke down on God doggy dogg.  an i cant speak on the vma's cuz id idnt watch them so i dont kno how snoop looks.  an yes andre did change his style but how many years ago did he change an also since he changed has he claimed to be soemthing he isnt.

PLANT

« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2003, 05:07:59 PM »
 an i cant speak on the vma's cuz id idnt watch them so i dont kno how snoop looks.  an yes andre did change his style but how many years ago did he change an also since he changed has he claimed to be soemthing he isnt.
Exactly....Im a big Snoop fan, but honestly Tom, he was wearing a 3 peice pink suit, and a gay furry purple hat with his stupid perm haircut. When Camron said "Gangstas wear Pink" I dissed the shit outa him for it, and it should be no different with Snoop........And as for Andre, you're right, hes not claiming to be anything that he isnt.  Thats just him.  And Snoop is only being a follower by trying to be a pimp, because every since he got down with Don Jaun he changed his whole game and image.....Not that it isnt cool every now and then, but after a couple years Im getting sick ofit.

BTW, Im not trying to prove anyone wrong or start arguments, I was just giving my opinion on something to see if anyone agrees with me.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2003, 05:15:15 PM by Represent. »

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2003, 05:35:33 PM »
yeah snoops known for being "estranged"  jus like jacko...............but yeah he wears sum funky shit on sometimes,lol

peace