Author Topic: probably a stupid question about dead prez...  (Read 504 times)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
probably a stupid question about dead prez...
« on: August 30, 2003, 07:07:15 AM »
but i dont know which member is which. one of them has a deeper voice, so i can tell the difference but i dont know which one is m-1 & which is stic.man. Can anyone help me out?

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
Re:probably a stupid question about dead prez...
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2003, 07:56:01 AM »
Let me think...I also forget who's who, lol.

The one with the deeper voice is M-1
(I'm not 100% sure though)  :-X Sorry

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2003, 06:34:12 PM »
Let me think...I also forget who's who, lol.

The one with the deeper voice is M-1
(I'm not 100% sure though)  :-X Sorry

thats ok, thanks for the help. anyone know for sure?

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Desoto Loco

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • D.P.G. 4 Life! Y.A. Or Nuthin'!
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2003, 08:11:18 PM »
hm just check a video of them or a track and read the lyrics or something.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2003, 05:26:42 AM »
hm just check a video of them or a track and read the lyrics or something.

i read lyrics and it doesnt say who's who and i dont know any of any videos by them.....

Paris

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2003, 05:44:55 AM »
They made videos for:

Hip-Hop
&
They Schools

--->You can find it on KaZaA normally...  ;)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2003, 05:46:28 AM »
They made videos for:

Hip-Hop
&
They Schools

--->You can find it on KaZaA normally...  ;)
thanks

Paris

eNgIeS

« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2003, 07:06:01 AM »
I think his name is racist bastard #2, but he may be #1 or #3, cant remember

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2003, 08:53:57 PM »

::)

Paris

Citizen-Y

« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2003, 11:02:03 PM »

Quoted for truth.
Cracker this cracker that.  Why can't they spice it up and call us devils or honkys more often.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2003, 11:02:29 PM by Citizen-Y »

pappy

« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2003, 11:17:13 PM »

::)

why the face for its tru,  they have gone off in interviews out of no where on how white people are this an that an yet if u went to there concert 80% of the people are white

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2003, 02:42:15 PM »
if you guys dont like dead prez or disagree with them then thats cool, i just asked a question

Paris

eNgIeS

« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2003, 06:52:42 AM »
if you guys dont like dead prez or disagree with them then thats cool, i just asked a question

well dont roll your eyes beyatch. Thats the 2nd time u've given an attitude towards me, 1st time was when i said that if its true about Jay Master Jay it should be posted

mauzip

« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2003, 07:09:58 AM »

well dont roll your eyes beyatch. Thats the 2nd time u've given an attitude towards me, 1st time was when i said that if its true about Jay Master Jay it should be posted

lol @  the attitude comment

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2003, 12:57:54 PM »

sorry about the JMJ post, i realize that you're just reporting. However, if you dont like bullshit in your threads dont bring it into mine

Paris