Author Topic: A Pic Of Me With Rick Threat  (Read 255 times)

Suga Foot

A Pic Of Me With Rick Threat
« on: August 30, 2003, 07:20:43 PM »

Even he wants those Servnu151/Annihilation Mixtapes!  Cuz They're FIRE!  We exhanged contacts and shit.  

For those of you who don't know who he is, he's a rapper.  He's got 3 songs on the radio here right now:  "Dirty Girl", "Summer In the City", and "Close To You".  He's in the top 40 Canadian singles right now, and in the top 5 at the beat here in Vancouver.

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck

kick ass album

Suga Foot

Re:A Pic Of Me With Rick Threat
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2003, 07:26:52 PM »
Rick Threat is the one who has THREAT tatooed on his forearm.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2003, 07:29:10 PM »
holding an RBL Posse CD i see...very nice album ;D

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Suga Foot

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2003, 07:32:28 PM »

lol actaully it's Arsen & Mista Cane's "Respect Is Earned" Mixtape.  They just used the idea from the RBL cover.  Volume one is from a Mac Mall cover ( I think ), Volume 3 is from a B-Legit Cover.  I thought you knew about the mixtapes!  Head to www.servnu151.com or www.mistacane.com to download volume 4.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2003, 07:33:50 PM »

lol actaully it's Arsen & Mista Cane's "Respect Is Earned" Mixtape.  They just used the idea from the RBL cover.  Volume one is from a Mac Mall cover ( I think ), Volume 3 is from a B-Legit Cover.  I thought you knew about the mixtapes!  Head to www.servnu151.com or www.mistacane.com to download volume 4.

damn i forgot about the mixtape. when i saw it the RBL Posse CD was the first thing that popped up in my head ;D

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Doggystylin

« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2003, 07:40:33 PM »
what kinda pants you wearin?

Suga Foot

« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2003, 07:42:03 PM »
Jeans, lol why?

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2003, 07:43:55 PM »
what kinda pants you wearin?

lol, sorry man the way you said that is just funny

Paris

Jome

« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2003, 07:52:43 PM »
First Doggy makes a thread about Irish guys.. and now he asks guys what pants they're wearing.. :-\

:P

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2003, 07:54:45 PM »
First Doggy makes a thread about Irish guys.. and now he asks guys what pants they're wearing.. :-\

:P

LOL, nice one Jome. you've been much funnier lately, keep it up ;D

Paris

Doggystylin

« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2003, 10:13:59 PM »
no, i see that, but what brand?

Suga Foot

« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2003, 10:26:28 PM »
Armani Exchange

PLANT

« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2003, 11:15:52 PM »
dope.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2003, 12:31:25 AM »
Gyeaaaaa......ADON, U da fuckin mann......spread them mixtapes and get @ me soon......

btw, wat kinda boxers u wearing? lmao......u a fool doggy......

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!