Author Topic: Drugs  (Read 367 times)

Noon Bank$

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bankin' It
Drugs
« on: September 01, 2003, 02:20:07 PM »
What drugs have u guys done..and what drugs would u guys neva touch?

Ive done weed..and I dont think id do anything else..just smoke sum weed.  8)

pappy

Re:Drugs
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2003, 02:39:38 PM »
weed is the only thing i fuck with an i smoked some friday night for the first time in 10 months an than felt guilty afterwards but thats something else.  an i took half a pill of methadone b4 to help me fall asleep.  my dad told me take it cuz  last summer i was having serious trouble fallin asleep.  thats some hardcore shit right there u could 20-25 bucks a pill on the street for it.  most people take it for heroin addictions to help kick it my dad takes it for pain an it dont even work anymore he is finally off it but he couldnt quit cold turkey cuz he goes through withdrawl

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2003, 03:17:49 PM »
I'm on that Nyquil and Flintstone vitamins babyyyyyyyyy!!! ;D

Noon Bank$

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bankin' It
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2003, 03:29:11 PM »
lmao^

I think im addicted to Tylenol (spellin??) PM. If I want to go to bed before 11, I cant..even if I am tired. I gotta take a PM.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2003, 03:29:55 PM by Noon Taken Ova »

JTSimon

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2003, 03:44:08 PM »
weed is the only thing i fuck with an i smoked some friday night for the first time in 10 months an than felt guilty afterwards but thats something else.  an i took half a pill of methadone b4 to help me fall asleep.  my dad told me take it cuz  last summer i was having serious trouble fallin asleep.  thats some hardcore shit right there u could 20-25 bucks a pill on the street for it.  most people take it for heroin addictions to help kick it my dad takes it for pain an it dont even work anymore he is finally off it but he couldnt quit cold turkey cuz he goes through withdrawl

Don't forget shots of drano @ work  ;D

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2003, 03:56:38 PM »
lmao^

I think im addicted to Tylenol (spellin??) PM. If I want to go to bed before 11, I cant..even if I am tired. I gotta take a PM.

lmao, that shit works. If I gotta get up early I take one to help me get to sleep. Not addiceted tho.

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2003, 07:34:56 PM »
tryed... everyone or anything at least once in my life....

pappy

« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2003, 07:53:21 PM »

Don't forget shots of drano @ work  ;D
nah i use that shit for my heart burn

Jimmy Cash

• 'G'
  • Jimbo C. on the scene
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2003, 07:57:02 PM »
i'm not trying to brag, i'm not proud of the drugs i do but i like to experiment with them

i smoke weed on the regular
hash witch is basicly marijuana ie THC
i've smoked weed with keptimen?sp or Special K
weed laced with coke
snorted coke
DXT- i drank a bottle of robatussin a cupple times and triped out, i know kids who took Coriceden Cough and Cold pills almost every day at school

i think i'm gunna stay away from coke, over rated and over priced

i'd like to try some shit that'll make me trip, like acid, shrooms, E all of which i've never done

Reservation, Bitch!!!

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2003, 07:58:47 PM »

that and that shit will rott your teeth right out of your head.... and no one likes a tweeker

pappy

« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2003, 08:05:13 PM »

that and that shit will rott your teeth right out of your head.... and no one likes a tweeker
word that shit happened to my dad from methadone

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2003, 08:11:01 PM »

hell yeah, alot of drugs will rot your teeth and bones away... heron... cokes... meth or speed which ever you perfer...

then some people get on shrooms.. and acid.. and basically never come back off their trip... or.. become addicted...

shit is bad... i wouldnt want to lose my teeth over that shit.. anyways..

pappy

« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2003, 08:17:48 PM »

hell yeah, alot of drugs will rot your teeth and bones away... heron... cokes... meth or speed which ever you perfer...

then some people get on shrooms.. and acid.. and basically never come back off their trip... or.. become addicted...

shit is bad... i wouldnt want to lose my teeth over that shit.. anyways..

yea the moron across the street from me was a acid head back in college an his daughter was tellin me how he still has trips sometimes.  he jus be sittin there an start trippin out for a few minutes

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2003, 08:22:14 PM »
damn that is hard core.. the guy across the street from my place is like that... this guy is like is stupid like homer simpson... his wife is like this crackhead stripper... her teeth are all black... and she has very thin stringy hair.. lol.....

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2003, 08:48:07 PM »
iv only done weed and thats all i plan on doin... i almost did shroomz but never did thank god cuz that shit wouldda scared me