Poll

who won the diss battle?

Eazy E
16 (48.5%)
Dr Dre
17 (51.5%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Author Topic: Eazy E Vs. Dre  (Read 686 times)

M-O-Z-04

• Lil Geezy
Eazy E Vs. Dre
« on: September 04, 2003, 05:35:36 PM »
just who won? my eyes definately eazy e
The boss wants U dead then its off with ur head
especially a bitch nigga that talks 2 da feds
especially a bitch nigga that walks with da feds
2 avoid shows coz niggaz about 2 toss him sum lead -Yukmouth

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Re:Eazy E Vs. Dre
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2003, 07:06:58 PM »
Eazy... Dre only did like one straight Diss, Fuck Wit Dre Day & i thought that was a pretty wack track (waits for backlash from those who think the Chronic is the greatest album ever)

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2003, 07:10:27 PM »
Eazy... Dre only did like one straight Diss, Fuck Wit Dre Day & i thought that was a pretty wack track (waits for backlash from those who think the Chronic is the greatest album ever)
Fuck is wrong with you Lincoln don't you know The Chronic is the greatest album ever....lol ;D

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2003, 07:25:39 PM »
Fuck is wrong with you Lincoln don't you know The Chronic is the greatest album ever....lol ;D

lol ;D i like The Chronic, i just dont think its the greatest or even a perfect album....Sorry to those who love that Death Row era with a passion

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Duckman

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2003, 08:45:32 PM »
Easy E was a bitch Suge made him look like a ho

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2003, 10:21:55 PM »
Eazy-E won cuz he made fun of Dre bein in the Wrecked Crew.... he called him a bitch cuz hes still payin Eazy... Dre dissed him on wut.. 2 songs? and all he did was call him short... Dre had The Dogg Pound diss Ruthless.. Ruthless had a ton of diss songs dedicated 2 Death Row & had little lines about em 2 while Death Row only had lines about Ruthless (pretty much):

Real Muthaphucckin Gz
Its On
Dont Bite The Funk
Wut Would U Do
DPG/K
Just Tah Let U Kno
Ole Skool Shit (Dresta talkin about Dre & Eazy talkin about how Dre got jelous)

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2003, 10:26:06 PM »
eazy did all of death row bad

A-Trak

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2003, 11:44:58 PM »

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2003, 12:32:17 AM »
eazy e eazy e eazy e can eat a big fat DICK.....LOL jk but thats some classic shit on his album but i would give it to Eazy i think he takes it but as far as better albums no question that dre punked him......

Don Seer

« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2003, 02:18:30 AM »
Dre.

Counting the bg knocc/dresta/kokane/hutch tracks without eazy as a 'for' eazy doesnt count in my eyes. thats on the label vs label tip, not the personal one.

even though 'dre day made eazy's pay day' dre has ultimately came out as the victor, in that the death row empire founded upon his split was bigger than ruthless.. and shows that he made the right decision. now both are shells of their former selves, there is no real west coast power base representing right now.

so takin it back to the label thing..

aftermath, huge yes, west coast.. not really.  unreliable.
doggystyle, sadly aint 'doin it big'.
death row, delays + bs.
la confidential, too quiet right now IMO. shame knoc's project got stalled.
baby ree/paperwork... makin moves... there promise there.
iv life... theres promise too, but its early days, if you feel them theres hope, if you dont.. quit sleepin! lol :)

who else?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2003, 07:01:45 AM »
Dre... the actual disses by both were not exactly lyrical masterpieces. Dre had Dre Day and Bitches Ain't Shit, which were above average, and Eazy had a whole library full of songs. I think in the end though, sinc Dre's career was not hurt by the disses, and Eazy saw a drop in sales, and street rep from the Death Row disses, then I think overall, Dre won. And oh yeah, Those that diss the Chronic, how? It's an unquestionable classic.

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2003, 07:08:20 AM »
Dre... the actual disses by both were not exactly lyrical masterpieces. Dre had Dre Day and Bitches Ain't Shit, which were above average, and Eazy had a whole library full of songs. I think in the end though, sinc Dre's career was not hurt by the disses, and Eazy saw a drop in sales, and street rep from the Death Row disses, then I think overall, Dre won. And oh yeah, Those that diss the Chronic, how? It's an unquestionable classic.

Eazy's sales went up with the release of
It's On E.P

EazySteve

• 'G'
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2003, 04:26:57 PM »
Dre.

Counting the bg knocc/dresta/kokane/hutch tracks without eazy as a 'for' eazy doesnt count in my eyes. thats on the label vs label tip, not the personal one.

even though 'dre day made eazy's pay day' dre has ultimately came out as the victor, in that the death row empire founded upon his split was bigger than ruthless.. and shows that he made the right decision. now both are shells of their former selves, there is no real west coast power base representing right now.

so takin it back to the label thing..

aftermath, huge yes, west coast.. not really.  unreliable.
doggystyle, sadly aint 'doin it big'.
death row, delays + bs.
la confidential, too quiet right now IMO. shame knoc's project got stalled.
baby ree/paperwork... makin moves... there promise there.
iv life... theres promise too, but its early days, if you feel them theres hope, if you dont.. quit sleepin! lol :)

who else?

Seer -

I noticed you hate on Eazy quite a bit man.  Just the lil shiit you say, but anyway everything Eazy said about Dre was true in regards to him being at Deathrow.  The fool got punked around more than Eazy ever "punked" him.  And that's right 'dre day made eazy's pay day', so how the phukk can you say Dre came out the victor?  Str8 bullshit

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2003, 04:47:48 PM »
And oh yeah, Those that diss the Chronic, how? It's an unquestionable classic.

if you're talking to me, then i dont diss The Chronic, i just don't think it's perfect & that Dre Day is pretty weak...It's all opinion

Paris

Eazy-E RuthlessG

« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2003, 06:18:49 PM »
Bow wow wow yeppie yo
yeppie
yea suck on these
nutz nigga suck on these nutz. I tellem bow wow wow yeppie yo yeppie
yea
suck on these nutz
nigga suck on these nutz.and I'm back in this bitch
Eazy muthaphukkin E the hip hop thugster...
Shouts go out to these fake as notorius
ha ha ha muthaphukkin wanna bees...
I like to say what's up to my bitch Dre ha ha
what's up honey...
Hold on cuz E makes some moe money baby.
And to that skinny as punk muthaphukkin main G az Dre
Snoop doggy doggy dogg what's up nigga dogg catcha's
about to get ya...
Muthaphukkin mud...
And if y'all niggaz don't know what's up,
y'all better act somebody, y'all better act somebody,
y'all better act somebody, ha ha ha...  MUTHAPHUCK DRE MUTHAFUCK SNOOP MUTHAFUCK DEATHROW ahah dumb muthafuckaz Eazy-E is the best thats y dre went to him even says in his interviews that dre needed money and went to eazy ahah or dre would still be wearing pumps and masscara aso fuck off and dre still thinks he bigger but to me he aint nuthn but a bitch ass nigga that aint worth tha foodstamp..hha heres the songs he dissed him on
1-New Years E-Vil Intro-sayin he E made it
2-Exxtra Special Thankz
3-Real Muthaphukkin G's
4-Any Last Werdz?- says dre cant fuck with eazy haha
5-Stilla A Nigga- Eazy saying hes still a nigga and cant get faded
6-It's On-dissed his ass again and changed tha beat of that sorry ass snoop dogg song..Compton N Long Beach Together NIGGA NEVER
7-Boyz N THa Hood(GMix) says hes still n tha hood and dre shouldnt quote him cuz eazy aint said shit yet
8-Down 2 Tha Last Roach- disses dres ass sayin he stills express and he dont smoke weed or a sess LMAO what a straight busta
9-Ole School Shit-disses his again
10-Just Tah Let U Know-again what can i say
11-Sippin On A 40' in the background u could here em talkn shit about dre and snoop
12-Wut Would You Do-disses daz kurupt and them again
13-Eazy 1 2 3- says sum shyt about dre
14-DPG Killa - disses dpg especially Daz the real dumbazz who liked to talk his shit
15-ont Bite The Funk-disses dre
and a couple of other songs that i know of
and if he was still alive he would still be dissin dre
EAZY-E RIP