Author Topic: what do u guys do outside of rap  (Read 317 times)

budsmokeronly

what do u guys do outside of rap
« on: September 07, 2003, 10:22:24 PM »
I am mostly wondering about the people who always stay sober.  So when it comes night time, especially on the weekends, what do u guys do?  I usually go out to the bars or hit up a party, or just chill w/ my homies and smoke some dank and sit around and drink some beers and bullshit.  I am not talking about the daytime, but just mainly at night.  Otherwise if I don't go out I usually just chill at home, but even then I smoke some dank and drink a beer or two.

The Watcher

Re:what do u guys do outside of rap
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2003, 07:22:59 AM »
i chill now. i was into the whole club/party thing for about 5 years or so.. and I got into drugs quite heavily. as a result, i halucinate and freak out when im as sober as someone can be, and havent touched any drug for a little over a year because of it. computers is where my interests lie, if im not listenin to music im either messin with computers, or workin.
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2003, 07:32:25 AM »
chillin at home usually
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

PLANT

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2003, 07:34:33 AM »
I am mostly wondering about the people who always stay sober.  So when it comes night time, especially on the weekends, what do u guys do?  I usually go out to the bars or hit up a party, or just chill w/ my homies and smoke some dank and sit around and drink some beers and bullshit.  I am not talking about the daytime, but just mainly at night.  Otherwise if I don't go out I usually just chill at home, but even then I smoke some dank and drink a beer or two.
Sounds very familiar to my lifestyle aswell...... 8)

mauzip

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2003, 08:18:46 AM »
I have a busy life. Kinda...  ::)

During the day I go to school and when I'm done I need to do homework. School just started last week, so I need to see how that's gonna work out. I'm probably gonna do a lot at school.

Monday evening I have volleyball practice and on Tuesday night or Wednesday night I have a game. On days I don't volleyball I usually work at night. Then it's time to go to bed.

Friday night I usually hang out with friends at one of their homes. Saturday night I go out. Not every Saturday, but most Saturdays :) I don't have one thing I usually do on Sunday. Usually I sleep till 12, haha.

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2003, 11:02:40 AM »
My week looks kinda the same as Mauzip's...during the day I go to school, when I get home I make my homework & study for some tests. After that, I go online to check out some websites + message boards...

I work-out twice a week, and when I'm at home I just listen to music & watch movies...things like that.

bez

« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2003, 11:19:40 AM »
I go to football games, hand out with friends, go the movies, go clubbin an shit, chill at home, watch movies. Basically all the things a normal teenager does.

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2003, 02:34:05 PM »
Hmmm.....weekend evenings.....finding freaky bitches and getting them naked and taking pictures of them with the python.  'nuff said

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2003, 03:32:45 PM »
Weekends? those don't exist for me anymore. I go to school during the week & i work on the weekends. If i don't work on Fri/Sat (which is once in a whileif I'm lucky) me & my friends just walk around town, maybe hit up the mall, watch some movies.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

IKON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Pharoahe - God's Gift to Vocabulary BIOTCH!!!!
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2003, 04:39:25 PM »
Weekdays i just work, get home and play B ball for like 2 hours

weekends, explore the many attractions of southern cali when i got the $$$ of course ( got a car to pay, insurance etc....)  chill at home and listen to my awesome cd collection ;D, play b ball (i like to ball it up alot) hit up amoeba or VIP recors, chill with my bro's and go out

Noon Bank$

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bankin' It
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2003, 04:42:57 PM »
Hmmm.....weekend evenings.....finding freaky bitches and getting them naked and taking pictures of them with the python.  'nuff said
:o IS THAT WHY MY SISTER SAID SHE OVER CAME HER FEAR OF SNAKES WITH YOU!?
BASTARD!

Noon Bank$

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bankin' It
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2003, 04:45:06 PM »
I chill around reppin tha east coast (I got a uncle in Pleasntville (I think thats what its called) CA...so I kinda am on tha west coast.  ;D

I bump my G-Unit music..chill wit people..get ass..come here when im bored..play some rouge spear and ps2 at other times..soon imma be tearin up tha roads.  8)

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2003, 05:34:32 PM »
:o IS THAT WHY MY SISTER SAID SHE OVER CAME HER FEAR OF SNAKES WITH YOU!?
BASTARD!
More than likely. ;D

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2003, 05:36:38 PM »

I bump wit people..get their ass..come here and play with my rouge spear   8)
:oYOU SICK PSYCHOTIC BASTARD!!!!!!! :o

Noon Bank$

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bankin' It
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2003, 05:45:53 PM »
LMFAO.
Yo wtf.