Author Topic: Last Emperor - The Lost Tracks  (Read 284 times)

Don Seer

Last Emperor - The Lost Tracks
« on: September 10, 2003, 06:54:45 AM »
01 Last Emperor - The Lost Tracks - Do You Remember.mp3
02 Last Emperor - The Lost Tracks - The Expedition.mp3
03 Last Emperor - The Lost Tracks - Fo'Rel.mp3
04 Last Emperor - The Lost Tracks - Heavy Weight Invincible.mp3
05 Last Emperor - The Lost Tracks - Caravan.mp3
06 Last Emperor - The Lost Tracks - The Dozen.mp3
07 Last Emperor - The Lost Tracks - The Jungle.mp3
08 Last Emperor - The Lost Tracks - Away From The Sun.mp3
09 Last Emperor - The Lost Tracks - The World Of Suzi Wong.mp3
10 Last Emperor - The Lost Tracks - Dangerous.mp3
11 Last Emperor - The Lost Tracks - Still I Rise.mp3
12 Last Emperor - The Lost Tracks - Keep On (Freestyle).mp3
13 Last Emperor - The Lost Tracks - He Lives.mp3
14 Last Emperor - The Lost Tracks - Party Crashers.mp3

Note: The CD says 13 is Party Crashers and that He Lives is track 14, but its vice versa.
Also... track 4 is 'heavy weight invincilble' not 'heavy height invincilble as it says on the CD.

This *has not* been ripped on IRC that I know of, this list comes from my personal rip coz I brought the CD into work and ripped it for future bumpage :)

This is the free CD that came from some places with his new album "music, man, myth" been bumping it a lot, one of my faves this year so far.  
note : this is an aside from the 3 track bonus cd (secret wars pt 1, the new secret wars pt 2 and another song called 'here we are' ) that comes int he 2cd album package itself and was afaik only available from hiphopsite.com and sandboxautomatic.com, and also came with a free a3 poster, and a nice white t-shirt <-- which i happen to be wearing now! :)

So now the only tracks from the 'legend of bigfoot that arent available to buy on CD are...

09 - The Last Emperor - Monumental.mp3
12 - The Last Emperor - Meditation.mp3 <-- same lyrics (but soundslike rerecorded), newer beat on the new album
13 - The Last Emperor - Keep On.mp3  <-- freestyle version over the instru for this on the 'lost tracks' cd.
14 - The Last Emperor - Heaven.mp3
15 - The Last Emporer - Black Magic.mp3
16 - The Last Emperor - Bums.mp3

I know monumental was put out as a vinyl single from interscope at some point
« Last Edit: September 10, 2003, 09:16:58 AM by Overseer »

Dr._Funkenstein

Re:Last Emperor - The Lost Tracks
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2003, 09:29:05 AM »
 :( Didn't get that one. Does the cd have a cover and a booklet too?

Don Seer

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2003, 10:06:47 AM »
nah the cd was just in a slimline case with no covers, it had the tracklist printed on it.

i made my own cover by photocopying the CD! LOL

I'm happy, because I've now got most of the legend of bigfoot bootleg in CDQ apart from 6 i mentioned above, most of those are in good qual

Dr._Funkenstein

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2003, 11:08:22 AM »
I'm happy, because I've now got most of the legend of bigfoot bootleg in CDQ apart from 6 i mentioned above, most of those are in good qual

Lucky bastard. ;)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2003, 12:59:00 PM »
I'm still waiting for my shirt CD's & poster set from Sandbox......

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Don Seer

« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2003, 03:23:17 PM »
just put my shirt the wash after wearing it today!  8)

(my stuff from hiphopsite came yesterday.. i had preordered from a long time, before they even put that special deal up, they auto upgrade that kinda stuff over there)

Jome

« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2003, 06:05:26 PM »
This *has not* been ripped on IRC that I know of, this list comes from my personal rip coz I brought the CD into work and ripped it for future bumpage :)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2003, 09:11:29 PM »
How's the shirt? What's it look like, is it plain looking, Picture or just words? How about the poster?

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Don Seer

« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2003, 12:49:45 AM »
its got a round logo with the album title on and last emp in the middle.. pretty cool.. think i got the fonts they used.. lol might do a rip off for a wcc shirt ;)

the poster is the album cover blown up, but with the release date on.

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2003, 02:04:28 PM »
I just got my package today.  

This "The Lost Tracks" is a joke.  It's horribly put together.  They said that DJ Madsol-Desar put it together but it's bullshit.  I looks like and sounds like they just when on KaZaA and downloaded 14 tracks and burned them.  It's got the Rawkus version of "He Lives" with "Secret Wars (Prince Paul Mix)" as the bonus after the track.  The "Party Crashers" track doesn't start until like 7 or so seconds in.  They put the mixtape version of "Do You Remember" instead of the un-tagged Rawkus version.  

I was hoping to get a nice mixtape of unreleased and "lost tracks" but my burned CDs of his are better than this.

Just wanna to add my two cents.  The shirt in nice and the poster is a little smaller than I thought it would be but cool.  Overall it would have been better to purchased this in a store.

And BTW, "Bums" and "Monumental" are on the b-side of the "Secret Wars Pt. 1" single.