Author Topic: Things that piss you off.  (Read 437 times)

mrtonguetwista

Things that piss you off.
« on: September 10, 2003, 06:16:21 PM »
Ok....just post things here that tick you off.

I hate when I hand money to a store clerk respectfully and they return the change by laying it on the counter. >:(

I hate in traffic when someone comes over with no turn signal. >:(

JTSimon

Re:Things that piss you off.
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2003, 06:25:04 PM »
When dumbass old people/female drivers don't turn right on a red light.

When fuck heads shave in gym locker rooms >:(

People that talk during movies.

Noon Bank$

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bankin' It
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2003, 06:32:50 PM »
When people dont put a new toilet paper thing on the dispenser after using it all..

When you look over to the car next to u and u see a guy pickin his nose, and then he gives u a dirty look..

When your bout to get sum and just because ur hookin up ya boy thinks he shuld hook up.....and then hes like "Man why didnt u let me hit it" after u hooked up.

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2003, 06:33:09 PM »
In some states, it's illegal to turn right on a red. Maybe they're from out of state.  Slow your roll.

On that change shit, you know what I hate?  Seriously.  When they hand you, say, 3 dollars and seventy eight cents in change.  Now, the proper fucking way to do that, since they know you're going to put the change in your pocket, and the bills in your wallet, is to hand you the change, so you can fucking HOLD IT, and then the bills on top of that.  NO.  They never do that, do they?  They hand you the fucking BILLS, and then try to balance the change on top of the bills.  Why?  What are they trying to do?  Play some kind of wicked "Lets see if he drops the shit" game?  It's fucking impossible to get the money off the top of the bills without dropping it, or putting it in your other hand, or whatever.  All they have to do is hand you the change, which can neatly rest in your palm, and then hand you the bills on top.  Everything's 'grasped'.  Everythings 'tidy'.  It just blows my mind why people do that.  Sometimes I just stop and stare at them like Tony Soprano or something.  Sometimes I drop the fucking change on the floor on purpose, and then go, oh, whoops! and make a big scene.  It just blows my mind.  

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2003, 06:35:42 PM »
I hate walkin into a fastfood joint and the bitch behind the counter just glares at you ...doesnt say hi, doesnt say welcome to burgerworld.....nothing...just glares.

Trauma-san

« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2003, 06:40:35 PM »
I hate walkin into a fastfood joint and the bitch behind the counter just glares at you ...doesnt say hi, doesnt say welcome to burgerworld.....nothing...just glares.

Yup, I flip the fuck out.  I'm always super nice to everybody, but man, if they dick me, I flip out.

Me - "Hey, how's it going"

Clerk - doesn't say anything

Me - "Oh, pretty FUCKING GOOD, Huh? Get some fucking manners... yeah, I'm talking to you, grow the fuck up"

LOL

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2003, 06:41:17 PM »
i hate wen sumone farts and they are rite next to u but they pretend that day have no fuckin clue where the smell is comin from espesaily in a elevator. >:( >:( >:( peee uuuuuuu

Noon Bank$

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bankin' It
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2003, 06:42:45 PM »

Yup, I flip the fuck out.  I'm always super nice to everybody, but man, if they dick me, I flip out.

Me - "Hey, how's it going"

Clerk - doesn't say anything

Me - "Oh, pretty FUCKING GOOD, Huh? Get some fucking manners... yeah, I'm talking to you, grow the fuck up"

LOL
.................and then you wonder why there is snot on ur "tubby burger"

JTSimon

« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2003, 06:44:38 PM »
In some states, it's illegal to turn right on a red. Maybe they're from out of state.  Slow your roll.

Monkey see monkey do.

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2003, 06:48:18 PM »
I hate when you go thru a drive-thru at 11:45pm and you know they close at midnight, but they talkin about they're closed already >:(

That's when I come home, get on the puter and find their website and complain. >:(

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2003, 06:53:32 PM »
^LMAO....so true....

umm, let's see....

*When U think of tha perfect comeback hours after tha argument is over
*Readers that lick their fingertips 2 turn pages
*Calling 911 and being put on hold...fuck the police...
*Shopping mall security guards on power trips like they some shit
*When tha "U Are Here" spot is missing from tha mall map
*ASIAN DRIVERS
*Ketchup bottle cap shit
*Admitting yur mistake then realizing no one knew U even made 1
*Having a name that everyone makes tha same lame joke about...."ooo, RODZILLA THA ASSFILLA"....SHUT THA FUCK UP FAGGITS
*Door-to-door salespeople that come around damm near crying about how we need 2 buy this newspaper suscription so they can go 2 college....suck my dick....
*Restrooms wit toilet paper dispensers that only give U 1 sheet at a time
*Automatic seatbelts....soooo annoying
*Idiots who alwayz say "HUH" after U explained shit to em for hella long
*Food wit zero fat, zero cholesterol, and zero taste BUT U have to eat it 2 survive because there aint shit left in yo house....
*Sticky kitchen floors
*When approaching a pair of doors and always pushing on the locked one
*6 final exams in 3 days....Fuck tha skool system.....
*People who's lips move when they read
*How bout when U sittin in da theatre and idiot next 2 U all of a sudden scares U and goes "Did U see that?" NO MUTHAFUCA, I paid $8.50 to come in this bitch 2 sit here & play wit my balls....OFCOURSE I SAW IT!
*When people from other parts of the country claim that YOU have a funny accent....lol, fuckers....
*That stupid sticker on new cd's!! U can't take em off cuzz U too excited 2 bump tha shit....pain in da ass....
*Vegetarians that listen 2 gay music
*Why nobody can recognize Clark Kent just because he removes his glasses
*When people act like they know U online
*STEPPIN ON GUM

shiiiiiiit......I'll think of more later.......

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2003, 06:54:16 PM »
I hate when you go thru a drive-thru at 11:45pm and you know they close at midnight, but they talkin about they're closed already >:(

That's when I come home, get on the puter and find their website and complain. >:(
i've done dat before i've also had a 2 inch screw in my potato wedges from jack in the vox

Trauma-san

« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2003, 07:17:27 PM »

DAMMIT.  I told you to leave jack n da box the hell alone, that shit will KILL you.  How can you even stand eating that shit?  They're the absolute most unhealthy food chain out there.  People have had fucking CORONARIES driving away from the pick-up window, I'm not kidding you, one bite of a damn ultimate double cheeseburger and they have a fucking heart attack right there in the parkinglot.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2003, 07:26:08 PM »
^LMAO....so true....

umm, let's see....

*ASIAN DRIVERS
*Ketchup bottle cap shit
*Having a name that everyone makes tha same lame joke about...."ooo, RODZILLA THA ASSFILLA"....SHUT THA FUCK UP FAGGITS
*Door-to-door salespeople that come around damm near crying about how we need 2 buy this newspaper suscription so they can go 2 college....suck my dick....
*Restrooms wit toilet paper dispensers that only give U 1 sheet at a time
*Automatic seatbelts....soooo annoying
*Idiots who alwayz say "HUH" after U explained shit to em for hella long
*Food wit zero fat, zero cholesterol, and zero taste BUT U have to eat it 2 survive because there aint shit left in yo house....
*Sticky kitchen floors
*When approaching a pair of doors and always pushing on the locked one
*6 final exams in 3 days....Fuck tha skool system.....
*People who's lips move when they read
*How bout when U sittin in da theatre and idiot next 2 U all of a sudden scares U and goes "Did U see that?" NO MUTHAFUCA, I paid $8.50 to come in this bitch 2 sit here & play wit my balls....OFCOURSE I SAW IT!
*When people from other parts of the country claim that YOU have a funny accent....lol, fuckers....
*That stupid sticker on new cd's!! U can't take em off cuzz U too excited 2 bump tha shit....pain in da ass....
*STEPPIN ON GUM

shiiiiiiit......I'll think of more later.......

God.  You're good.  LOL.  

Here's all the ones I 100% agree with, damn, that's actually amazing, LOL.  

Yeah, but I usually don't sweat it, I just save it for later.

Disgusting shit, and it doesn't help shit except lower the life span of whatever book they're reading.

Fuck it, handle business yourself.

Yeah, I had one try to pull me over one time, can you imagine that?  He got behind me with his little light, and I just said "Fuck off, ban me!" and drove... slowly.... right the fuck out of the parking lot.  He stopped like a good boy at the edge.

Heh.  You queer. Real men don't ask for directions.  

*ASIAN DRIVERS

If they're in those bullshit "need for speed" wanna be cars, I hate them, yes.

*Ketchup bottle cap shit

Urgh, yeah.  Nasty.  

LOL that's genius, yep, I've done that.  

Yeah, I agree.  Masters of the fucking obvious.  That's like somebody with the last name "Pecker" or something.  Why even try? It's obvious that there fucking last name stands for penis.  Why make the joke?  It's not funny anymore.  I wouldn't even waste the breath if I didn't think a joke was original.

*Sticky kitchen floors

Yup.

Veggies period. Unless they're women.  If you're hot, you can do whatever weird shit you want.  I'll still think you're cool.

Actually, that doesn't piss me off, I just think it's funny, like as in "you stupid fuckers, hahahaha, he's smarter than you!!!!"

Yeah.  I know hardly anybody, and they IM me with some fucking "TasWE$@$#123 - "Whuts up"

*STEPPIN ON GUM

Yup.  nasty shit.  

I also hate when I see people litter.  I usually say something.  I've followed people home if I see them litter in front of me, it pisses me off to no end.  

The #1 thing I hate, is when people have no respect.  They cut you off in traffic, or they cuss out loud in stores in front of little old women, or they knock shit over and just leave it, or whatever.  I don't mind if people have no respect for themselves, or do stupid funny shit that doesn't hurt anything (Like I don't mind people running through a store, or being loud, or any of that, because it doesn't hurt anything) but when people have no respect for others or their property, It pisses me the fuck off like no other.  

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2003, 07:27:31 PM »

*ASIAN DRIVERS

LMAO @ THOSE....