Author Topic: Noonan/Scorpion your in danger...come to Cali  (Read 255 times)

pappy

Re:Noonan/Scorpion your in danger...come to Cali
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2003, 07:22:18 PM »
lol. Lets fuken hope the power aint out for a month........wait........NO SCHOOL!

Wouldnt it be sweet if TVs, Computers, Fridges, Stoves, Pumps (if u have well water), and lights work............but the schools all get fucked up.  ;D

Then you would have to go to summer school in trailers  ;D

they already do that in most of the school in the 5 boros

Trauma-san

Re:Noonan/Scorpion your in danger...come to Cali
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2003, 09:49:58 PM »
How do yall make it through life? LOL.  Seriously, something like this bothers you?  Why?  It's a natural occurance, it's like the sun coming up.  Eventually, it's gonna rain, and they'll be wind, blah blah blah.  Who cares?  Ask around about Hugo, I lived through that, Andrew, lived through that, etc. etc. We get hit with hurricanes all the time.  It's no big deal.  If the power goes out, so what?  There's grocery stores within a mile of my house.  If it gets THAT BAD, If for some unforseen reason I'm not able to survive, and I'm about to die or something because the powers out, I'll probably crawl the mile to the grocery store.  Or the mall, or the police station, or the whatever.  The power was out for 6 days about 2 months ago, I lived through it, it wasn't really even an inconvienance.  I'm not the type to sit around and worry about shit I can't control.  It's actually kind of fun, livens things up a little bit.