Author Topic: Brave Hearts vs G-Unit?  (Read 412 times)

Noon Bank$

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bankin' It
Brave Hearts vs G-Unit?
« on: September 18, 2003, 11:44:33 AM »
I was talkin to this kid in lunch, and he was sayin how much better Bravehearts is than G-Unit.

What do yall think? Give me some good points why G-Unit is better than them.

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
Re:Brave Hearts vs G-Unit?
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2003, 11:57:41 AM »
Bravehearts is than G-Unit...
If you count Nas as a member...
that's game right there G-Unit is out gunned.

But overall...ehhhh :P
I'd rather hear the star's (50 & Nas)
Drop' solo instead of wasting their time
tryin'/attempting to create a:
"LenchMob", "Likwit crew", "Thuglife", or "Outlawz"....ect

Hatesrats 2oooTre
« Last Edit: September 18, 2003, 12:03:18 PM by Hatesrats »

Noon Bank$

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bankin' It
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2003, 02:47:58 PM »
any others?

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2003, 04:08:16 PM »
Nas kills 'em all, but overall G-Unit is much better than Bravehearts IMO. I hope one day soon Banks blows up.

UDollar A.K.A Nino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm sorry you had to see me like that...
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2003, 04:26:17 PM »
Well G-unit got LLoyd Banks and Yayo, so....
Probaly G-unit, and i dont really like the Braveheartz....
Dont like the production style of em....
Huh....
"I have loved you," says the LORD. "Yet you say, 'In what way have you loved us?' "Was not Esau Jacob's brother?" Says the LORD. "Yet Jacob I have loved" - Malachi 1:2

The final season of Lost - 2010

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2003, 04:35:07 PM »
Nas kills 'em all, but overall G-Unit is much better than Bravehearts IMO. I hope one day soon Banks blows up.

Word. 50 sucks IMO but Banks Buck & Yayo are dope, whereas Nas is incredible but the Bravehearts are pretty wack.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

eS El Duque

« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2003, 05:25:04 PM »

Word. 50 sucks IMO but Banks Buck & Yayo are dope, whereas Nas is incredible but the Bravehearts are pretty wack.

omg...did you just say Young Buck is dope but 50 sucks :o....damn Lincoln...not from you!

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2003, 05:26:52 PM »
A G-Unit album would probably be better than a Bravehearts album.

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2003, 05:29:53 PM »

omg...did you just say Young Buck is dope but 50 sucks :o....damn Lincoln...not from you!

:-\

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2003, 07:05:50 PM »

Why not from me? I've expressed my dislike for 50 & the fact I like Buck better many times.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

pappy

« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2003, 07:38:11 PM »
g- unit b/c all the bravehearts have is nas the rest of them are really really fuckin bad atleas in the g-unit yayo is ight.  50 i dunno old 50 was mad dope this new 50 is so so.  an loyd banks is ill but the bravehearts with the exception of nas is quite possibly the worst rap group around even more so than the outlaws without fatal an kadafi

eS El Duque

« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2003, 08:19:13 PM »

Why not from me? I've expressed my dislike for 50 & the fact I like Buck better many times.

50's gots way better skills THAN Buck(can anyone prove me wrong?)....even if you dislike 50.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2003, 08:19:40 PM by eS El Presidente »

Jome

« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2003, 09:33:10 PM »
Nas/Bravehearts < 50/G-Unit

No competition.. even Nas is garbage when he's with the Bravehearts.
I haven't heard ONE good Bravehearts track.. and I heard a lot of them.

Smooth

« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2003, 10:18:53 PM »
Yeah Bravehearts are straight up wack IMO... id take G-Unit anyday...
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2003, 05:04:04 AM »
Lyrically, Bravhearts ain't THAT good...Lloyd Banks & Tony Yayo always come tight, especially Banks (his punchlines are subliminal  ;))