Author Topic: Brave Hearts vs G-Unit?  (Read 415 times)

bez

Re:Brave Hearts vs G-Unit?
« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2003, 07:46:51 AM »
I cant even put names to faces with both G-Unit and bravehearts.  

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Re:Brave Hearts vs G-Unit?
« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2003, 01:32:24 PM »
LOL @ saying that Nas outguns the whole G-Unit..
There's too many Nas dickriders on here, imo..

lol thats a pretty dumb statement..............its not dickridin sayin nas is better than the whole g unit............its common hip hop knowledge that he is

No, it's dickrider knowledge.

Nas does NOT outgun the whole G-Unit, but he may outgun each of them 1 on 1.
Nas MAY outgun Banks 1 on 1, Nas'll probably outgun 50 lyrically 1 on 1, but Banks & 50 combined would eat Nas.

That's 2 different things.

bullshit talk

LOL@banks and 50 eatin nas, dawg they newcomers, they cant say SHIT on nas.........if u think thats dickrider knowledge, u need to check yaself........

thats like sayin 50 and banks would outgun eminem, jay-z or anyother kat whos dont this shit for years and stayed on top........cats wouldnt even waste much time on them cuz they aint achieved much,only cats lookin fo attention. when they do more, than u can compare........but to compare now is stupid, nuff said

Royce handled Eminem and D12 pretty easy by himself, so why wouldn't the combo of Banks & 50 do it with Nas..
Royce isn't a vet, neither.

yeah thats true that royce handled d12 easily, but not eminem as he didnt reply......but your right, i aint sayin he didnt hurt eminem and nor am i sayin banks n 50 wouldnt hit nas either, im jus sayin dat u cant really attack a the ogs being a newcomer and get real far usually........eminem never replied directly to anything royce did, royce destroyed the rest of d12 though no doubt i gota agree