Author Topic: The Emmys  (Read 118 times)

Trauma-san

The Emmys
« on: September 21, 2003, 10:55:11 AM »
Betting odds are on The sopranos to sweep the emmys tonight.  I think 2 years ago Friends won, for Jennifer Aniston's pregnant episodes, and then last year, 6 feet deep and the West wing won, because there were no new sopranos episodes to submit.  Apparently, West Wing sucked this year, and 6 feet deep was just a novelty thing, so they're expecting the Sopranos to walk away with like Best Male, Best Female, Best Drama, Best series, etc. it's nominated for 12 Emmys I think.  I just want to watch to see if James Gandolphini says anything, he never does interviews.  

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
Re:The Emmys
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2003, 02:56:52 PM »
Betting odds are on The sopranos to sweep the emmys tonight.  I think 2 years ago Friends won, for Jennifer Aniston's pregnant episodes, and then last year, 6 feet deep and the West wing won, because there were no new sopranos episodes to submit.  Apparently, West Wing sucked this year, and 6 feet deep was just a novelty thing, so they're expecting the Sopranos to walk away with like Best Male, Best Female, Best Drama, Best series, etc. it's nominated for 12 Emmys I think.  I just want to watch to see if James Gandolphini says anything, he never does interviews.  

u watch Friends? lol Gangsta...

UDollar A.K.A Nino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm sorry you had to see me like that...
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2003, 02:59:36 PM »

u watch Friends? lol Gangsta...

lol he can know that she won the Emmy's for the episode, since they showed clips of it at the Emmy's back then.... Hope to see Gandolphini win, and the rest of the Sopranos crew....
"I have loved you," says the LORD. "Yet you say, 'In what way have you loved us?' "Was not Esau Jacob's brother?" Says the LORD. "Yet Jacob I have loved" - Malachi 1:2

The final season of Lost - 2010

Doggystylin

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2003, 06:22:25 PM »
i watch friends

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2003, 07:07:03 PM »
i watch friends

see...

Trauma=Doggy....Doggy=Trauma.... ;D

Trauma-san

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2003, 11:00:09 PM »
Hell yeah, I watch Friends.  I am the stereotype destroyer.  I'll admit any fucking thing.  

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2003, 12:25:17 AM »
The Shield is my show.

kick ass album

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2003, 11:08:48 PM »
friends is dope

Doggystylin

« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2003, 03:20:43 PM »
btw Friends season opener is tomorrow night (thursday night), dont miss it yall!, its gonne be the last season opener you will ever see from friends again! :'(

budsmokeronly

« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2003, 03:48:55 PM »
Reno 911 is 10x funnier than friends

JTSimon

« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2003, 05:49:45 PM »
I watch Martha Stewart  :D