Author Topic: New Towel  (Read 89 times)

PinkTowelGirl

New Towel
« on: September 22, 2003, 06:51:40 AM »
<<<<<<

<<<<<<<

OK I bought some new towel Saturday evening after my pinky got ruined ... what do you think? These are actually the same exact towels that I purchase ... at Walmart (because I am cheap) along with the matching shower curtain..(since Pink doesn't match tan/burgandy/green and brown.

tell me what you think?

Oh yeah that little guy on them is named Kokopelli and native American deity of mischief, fertility, music and dance. He was pretty well known through out the southern tibes of California, Arizona and New Mexico. Mostly from the Hopi tribe... He is also known as the Hopi Flute dance..

let me know if you want a link of him...  :)

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
Re:New Towel
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2003, 07:20:57 AM »
 ::)
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

eS El Duque

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2003, 07:26:13 AM »
 8)

Noon Bank$

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bankin' It
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2003, 02:23:01 PM »
 :-X ::)

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2003, 02:41:25 PM »
See, I dont understand you people... I just tried to educate you ... with a little cultural enlightenment. I just told you what the little flute dancer meant for the Hopi Indians ... then I also offered to post a link to farther your horizons on the matter ... in stead I get rolled eyes ... get called the broad ... so you guys try to come off like your better then me ... which you are not. because you cant even open up your mind to learn something new..... noonan i never once said anything bad about you or to you.. so i dont understand why you are acting if your shit dont stink ... so what you didn't like what i looked like.. because AG sent you a PIC of myself ... then you put that reason not to talk to me ... which i thought was kidish... but i never said nothing because i figure.. you are what 15-16... so your still young ... and not in tune with the real world ... were looks really dont matter.. it is how you get the job done and how reliable you are ... then i could careless what anyone else really thinks.. because there is actually people who do like outside of the Internet ... who i like to chill with and have a goodtime...

But anyway ... for anyone else who cares to learn about the flute dancer ... just let me know if you want those links....

Noon Bank$

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bankin' It
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2003, 03:16:43 PM »
I wasnt here for the flute dancer, and it has nothing to do what you look like. Its just........a towel?  ???

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2003, 03:22:47 PM »
I wasnt here for the flute dancer, and it has nothing to do what you look like. Its just........a towel?  ???

then maybe you need to read the whole thread... next time...

Noon Bank$

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bankin' It
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2003, 03:48:16 PM »
When I went to New Mexico I saw them things all over, but tru..maybe I should.