Author Topic: The story of the time I got my ass kicked for anti-racism  (Read 413 times)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
The story of the time I got my ass kicked for anti-racism
« on: September 22, 2003, 07:26:51 PM »
I just told this story at the Likwit Forum so I thought maybe sharing it with you guys might help you to understand some things about me, eg)The pic of Malcolm X

Just over 2 years ago, when I was 15, I was walking downtown to a store or something (don't remember) when I saw 4 guys who were like 18 or so harrasing an African, calling him racial slurs like "Nigger" & "Coon". Being that I am anti-racist, I went over to try & put a stop to it. After trying to convince them to stop, I proceeded to get my ass kicked really bad. When I was 15 I was skinny as hell & had only a little boxing experience, whereas these uys were built like football players. So after getting my ass severly beaten I stumbled home & was in bed for like 3-4 days. Just thought maybe this story would let you guys understand me a bit better.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Nine Milla Killa

Re:The story of the time I got my ass kicked for anti-racism
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2003, 07:40:08 PM »
ahhh u got ur ass kicked......so the moral of the story is not to but in sumthin unless u know how to kick ass and tell em what time it is

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2003, 07:42:35 PM »
ahhh u got ur ass kicked......so the moral of the story is not to but in sumthin unless u know how to kick ass and tell em what time it is

The moral of the story is that I was willing to stand up against the odds for what I believed in. Are you saying you've never got your ass kicked?

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Doggystylin

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2003, 07:50:53 PM »
damn n what happened to the black guy? lol if he jus walked away fine. n god damn u stayed in bed for days, i mean ive gotten jumped but i havent stayed in bed for days, lol

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2003, 07:53:21 PM »
damn n what happened to the black guy? lol if he jus walked away fine. n god damn u stayed in bed for days, i mean ive gotten jumped but i havent stayed in bed for days, lol

The Black guy got away fine. The staying in bed for days was kinda exagerated, I got out & all that but I didn't do much. My whole body was bruised up so I was mainly inside.

Paris

Doggystylin

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2003, 07:56:18 PM »
lmao the black guy didnt help you? what an ass, lol

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2003, 07:59:38 PM »
lmao the black guy didnt help you? what an ass, lol

Nah it wasn't like that. I told him to run the fuck away. I saw him a week or so later & we were cool.

Paris

Doggystylin

« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2003, 08:05:28 PM »
oh i see, thats coo

btw please reply to the tech thread in outbounds

RipTheJacker

« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2003, 08:23:59 PM »
haha u got ur ass beat ganxsta style
were dey crips or bloods
cuz sum crips r harder than sum bloods but sum bloods r way more ganxsta
thas y i change my shit every day or week n shit
sumtime ima crip sumtimes ima bloodd
CKILLAAAA!!!!
fuck yall

Nine Milla Killa

« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2003, 08:55:18 PM »
haha u got ur ass beat ganxsta style
were dey crips or bloods
cuz sum crips r harder than sum bloods but sum bloods r way more ganxsta
thas y i change my shit every day or week n shit
sumtime ima crip sumtimes ima bloodd
CKILLAAAA!!!!
fuck yall
did u fuckin read the post it said they were harrasing a black man and ur sayin that the men were bloods n crips ur a dumbass if they were they probaly would of smoked him and i think they was sum honkeys harassing him

RipTheJacker

« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2003, 09:02:25 PM »
i guess it was crips then cuz bloods r more down 4 their shit

Don Seer

« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2003, 01:27:02 AM »
^ man ur stupid

READ THE DAMN POST PROPERLY

let me translate for u..

"THEY WAS WHITE BOYS"

bez

« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2003, 11:09:58 AM »
Dam man thats fucked up, congrats tho for being couragous, respect and props man.  If everybody in the world was like you then the world would be a better place.

Suga Foot

« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2003, 11:18:44 AM »
My dad caught some White Devils makin fun of a black kid a few weeks ago.  He went off, he's like "go home you fuckin trailor trash peices of shit", lol and the kids were like 10 years old.  

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2003, 11:31:50 AM »
Damm...I respect u for what u did. Next time tho, do what u can to stop it without puttin yourself in danger.