Author Topic: wut happened? (phatz bossi)  (Read 173 times)

M-O-Z-04

• Lil Geezy
wut happened? (phatz bossi)
« on: September 26, 2003, 04:35:53 PM »
 i think this cat is tyte how come he aint in the Regime  anymore wut happened?

The boss wants U dead then its off with ur head
especially a bitch nigga that talks 2 da feds
especially a bitch nigga that walks with da feds
2 avoid shows coz niggaz about 2 toss him sum lead -Yukmouth

TRu Word

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
Re:wut happened? (phatz bossi)
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2003, 05:14:52 PM »
What happened was Artist Direct offered him alot more money and shit than what yukmouth was offering him.  So when he choose to go to artist direct Yuk would not let bounce eventually he got out of it. but not after getting fuck out of some money by Yuk.  He's still making music He just did a song wit DMX & Drag-On thats going to be on his album and he has a lot more shit to.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2003, 08:38:20 PM »
I'm still waiting to hear that Dre + Warren produced track...Nima said he'd put it up on dubcnn.com a long time ago but he never did.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Jome

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2003, 10:25:06 PM »
I'm still waiting to hear that Dre + Warren produced track...Nima said he'd put it up on dubcnn.com a long time ago but he never did.

Better get it in perfect CD-Q.. it's pimpness..  8)

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2003, 10:45:37 PM »
Yeah, he's tight, I have'nt heard too much of his, but what I've heard is real nice.  

budsmokeronly

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2003, 10:47:47 PM »
yo doc linc, I can lace u wit that track sometime on msn, aim, or irc.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2003, 09:47:51 AM »
yo doc linc, I can lace u wit that track sometime on msn, aim, or irc.

Thanks man, what's your MSN?

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2003, 10:47:52 PM »
phats bossi was the star of regime outside of yukmouth and tech n9ne

budsmokeronly

« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2003, 11:20:40 PM »
Thanks man, what's your MSN?

I don't know, I just got it.  It would probably be easier if u gave me your msn name cause I am not sure what mine is.

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2003, 02:28:52 AM »
heres some info on phats

Los Angeles, CA - March 11, 2002 -- Ted Field, CEO of ARTISTdirect, Inc., has announced the signing of West Coast-born and bred MC Phats Bossi to the ARTISTdirect Records label.

"We are extremely pleased and excited to have Phats join our roster," said Field. "He is a truly multi-talented artist who exemplifies the power and passion of hip hop's raw authenticity."

Phats Bossi's debut, tentatively titled "Trials & Tribulations," is scheduled for release this summer. The album is autobiographical in spirit and vividly recounts Phats' unique story of growing up on the mean streets of South Central L.A. The CD will showcase Phats' gruff, smoke-ladened voice, his ability to take creative risks lyrically, and his expert skill in crafting aural street fables.

Phats, who is a prolific writer, has already recorded thirty tracks for the collection from which the album will be crafted. "Trials & Tribulations," which is being recorded in Los Angeles, will be executive produced by Bosko, Phats' long-time colleague and producer. The two formed an artistic alliance when they worked together on several projects for Smoke-A-Lot/Geffen Records. Phats, who has worked with artists such as Dr. Dre and Warren G, will play host to some of Hip Hop's royalty making guest appearances on "Trials & Tribulations."
« Last Edit: September 29, 2003, 02:29:13 AM by Krayzie Mofo Guy »

Trauma-san

« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2003, 07:29:38 PM »
I hope it comes out, this is the same label that Warren G said didn't have any money.  

Tha Crip

« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2003, 09:45:50 PM »
Whats the name of the dre/warren g produced track???????? ???
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"

Jome

« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2003, 11:47:07 PM »
Whats the name of the dre/warren g produced track???????? ???

"Through the rain"

Heated.. beautiful sample, lovely beat and Phats comes off dope.