Author Topic: Alright, What's goin' on with Ben & Jen  (Read 164 times)

Trauma-san

Alright, What's goin' on with Ben & Jen
« on: September 27, 2003, 09:47:48 AM »
I think these guys are just fucking PLAYING everybody.  Look at this (now remember, this is after they supposedly split up)

Affleck buys hisself a pickup truck
Associated Press

HINESVILLE, Ga. - For car salesman Greg Stanley, it started as a call like many other calls he gets at work: A man asking for a Dodge Ram pickup truck, with four-wheel drive.

OK, sure. We've got some on the lot. Name please?

"Ben Affleck."

Yeah, right. "And my name is George Bush," Stanley thought to himself Thursday.

He bit his tongue and treated the customer with respect, though. His colleagues had played practical jokes before, but Affleck and Jennifer Lopez, who recently postponed their plans to marry, own a home on nearby Hampton Island and they were in the area.

The man on the other end of the phone said he'd be in later that day to take a look at the vehicle. Sure enough, Affleck AND Lopez showed up in a black Range Rover, followed by a small army of photographers: "I thought to myself, 'Both of them. Wow,'" Stanley told the Savannah Morning News for Friday's editions.

He said the actors asked a lot of questions about the truck and took a short test drive on the lot, but there was very little haggling over the vehicle's $37,000 sticker price.

At one point, Affleck - who earlier in the week applied for a gun permit at the local courthouse so he could do some hunting - turned to Lopez and asked whether she liked the color - black - and the options. She said she did.

The deal was done. And the Hollywood stars were on their way.

Don Seer

Re:Alright, What's goin' on with Ben & Jen
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2003, 10:10:46 AM »
Ben & Jen are the American posh & becks  ;D

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2003, 10:17:43 AM »
Yup, pretty much.  It would be Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston, but they stay at home, LOL.  

Don Seer

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2003, 10:27:48 AM »
lol  :)

budsmokeronly

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2003, 02:37:22 PM »
who gives a shit.  do you guys really follow this crap?

Doggystylin

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2003, 03:03:32 PM »
i hate j lo.. now if it was jennifer aniston maybe i would care a bit

bez

« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2003, 03:07:20 PM »
I couldnt give a fuck about em.

PLANT

« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2003, 04:32:49 PM »

Trauma-san

« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2003, 05:05:25 PM »
I don't care about them; I despise it when the press goes crazy over public figures, it killed Princess Di, and it's probably 50% of what turned Michael Jackson into a fucking friek.

I think (hope) that Ben and J-lo, though, are playing a little game on the press, it appears they are, so that's why I'm excited about it.  They actually had these son of a bitches on television the other day (when ben and jen 'cancelled' their wedding) COMPLAINING saying that they wasted a lot of money to camp out outside the place they were supposedly getting married to have it called off.  FUCK THEM.  It's rediculous that the press thinks that they have the right to butt into these peoples lives like this.  I hope ben and jen get married privately and don't even let anybody know about it until years later.