Author Topic: The Sopranos  (Read 90 times)

Trauma-san

The Sopranos
« on: September 28, 2003, 12:54:08 AM »
Man, this show is amazing.  I just finished Season 3, whoever writes this stuff is amazing.  The final episode of Season 3 was about this kid who got shot, and there's a big funeral, and then at the end of the show, they're all in a restauraunt, and everybody's sad, and this guy that plays Junior on the show, Tony's uncle (who tried to have tony killed), who's this total asshole old man who treats everybody like a prick, but is brilliantly acted by this guy named Dominic Chianese, this guy is about half drunk, and he's sitting in the back singing with a guitarist... well they all cheer him on and ask him to sing, and finally he stands up, and sings this beautiful song, this italian love song, "Core 'ngrato" (ungrateful heart), and it just sums up the whole series, about how the whole show is about lost love and people who love each other, and can't get along (Tony and his mom, his captains, his children, his wife, his girlfriends, his uncle).  And that's the way they had the balls to end the season, the song is so beautiful (and I had no idea the guy could sing!) that everybody in the episode is crying by the end of the song... you should check it out if you get the chance, it's amazing.  You can download the song on Kazaa too.  

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
Re:The Sopranos
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2003, 02:08:07 AM »
Best thing on T.V

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2003, 12:52:24 PM »
Yes, easily.  I jump the gun alot, but I've seen every episode of the first three seasons, in order, and it's probably one of the greatest acting jobs I've ever seen, it's even as good as the Godfather trilogy, in my opinion.  The actors are legitimately amazing, every one involved with the show is just incredible.  I think Tony, Chris, Paulie, Carmella, and Junior are just amazing, amazing actors.  

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2003, 02:14:10 PM »
My fav Episode Is called Pine Barens
Where Paulie and Chris get lost in the woods
That is some funny shit  ;D

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2003, 04:21:19 PM »
"He killed 16 Czeckoslovakians.  He was an interior decorator"

"His house looked like shit"

Trauma-san

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2003, 06:36:41 PM »
LOL

"It's some little ketchups and shit"

"Are they clean?"

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2003, 08:17:48 PM »
WHEW!!! I found the entire Album of his streaming online

http://demand1.stream.aol.com/ramgen/aol/us/aolmusic/artists/grandstand/dominicchianese/dominicchianese_heart.rm

good LORD.  Beautiful music

HHH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "hello!!"
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2003, 04:44:47 AM »
Best thing on T.V

i totally agree, cant wait for the new series to come over to the uk  ;D