Author Topic: DMX - The DMX Files  (Read 220 times)

Desoto Loco

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • D.P.G. 4 Life! Y.A. Or Nuthin'!
DMX - The DMX Files
« on: September 28, 2003, 02:25:31 PM »
Any1 got the MP3 Rip of this album? It was supposed to come out last year, but it was canceled or delayed, I'm not sure though. Can sum1 hook me up with this one? Or does any1 got any infos about this album, tracklist or new release date? Ive seen it listed on some onlinestores with Bonus DVD and 4 Bonus Tracks, but its not in stock everywhere, an1 got more details about it? Please Holla!!!

Jome

Re:DMX - The DMX Files
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2003, 06:38:55 PM »
Any1 got the MP3 Rip of this album? It was supposed to come out last year, but it was canceled or delayed, I'm not sure though. Can sum1 hook me up with this one? Or does any1 got any infos about this album, tracklist or new release date? Ive seen it listed on some onlinestores with Bonus DVD and 4 Bonus Tracks, but its not in stock everywhere, an1 got more details about it? Please Holla!!!

Sounds like the definition of a bootleg.
I've heard the name.. probably on some mirc-rip..

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2003, 07:23:52 PM »
i have it

Track.Nr   Time       Title                              
    ±²ÛÛÛ²
     ±²Û²±                                                                
      ±Û±      01      3:40  X Gon Give It To Ya                                                              
      ±Û±      02      4:24  Lets Get It On                                                                    
      ±Û±      03      3:06  Get At Me Dog Feat Sheek                                                          
      ±Û±      04      3:37  Stop Being Greedy                                                                
      ±Û±      05      4:05  Hows It Goin Down                                                                
      ±Û±      06      3:32  Ruff Ryders Anthem                                                                
      ±Û±      07      5:07  Slippin                                                                          
      ±Û±      08      4:01  No Love For Me Ft Swizz Beats Drag on                                            
      ±Û±      09      3:53  Whats My Name                                                                    
      ±Û±      10      4:33  Party Up In Here                                                                  
      ±Û±      11      4:14  What These Bitches Want Ft Sisqo                                                  
      ±Û±      12      5:06  Angel Ft Regina Bell                                                              
      ±Û±      13      4:29  We Right Here                                                                    
      ±Û±      14      4:49  Who We Be                                                                        
      ±Û±      15      4:42  I Miss You Ft Faith Evans                                                        
      ±Û±      16      3:38  4321 Ft LLCoolJ MethodMan Redman                                                  
      ±Û±      17      4:31  Money Power Respect Ft Lox LilKim                                                
      ±Û±      18      3:48  Money Cash Hoes Ft JayZ          

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2003, 08:17:34 PM »
nothing new on that, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

West C. Connected

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2003, 06:49:22 AM »

AKA Get It On The Floor Remix, actually used to be new because the DMX Files came out a while ago and the original was on Grand Champ.

Uncensored, without the change of quality every few seconds, too.

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2003, 08:36:21 AM »
This album's (bootleg's,whatever) name is straight biting! I don't have to explain why...
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2003, 09:02:55 AM »

AKA Get It On The Floor Remix, actually used to be new because the DMX Files came out a while ago and the original was on Grand Champ.

Uncensored, without the change of quality every few seconds, too.

i cant tellt he difference between get on the floor original and remix....... sounds the same to me

Was slippin censored on his official album? if so why?wtf?

West C. Connected

« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2003, 09:51:31 AM »
Some Def Jam error I guess.

N-Sane Brain

« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2003, 11:39:17 AM »
...i cant tellt he difference between get on the floor original and remix....... sounds the same to me...

Definitely not! It's another beat and if you listen carefully you will hear lil' differences when X is rappin'.

...Was slippin censored on his official album? if so why?wtf?

It seems that it's DefJam's favourite job to drive the fans mad. Just listen to Clue's "The Professional". Every second song is fuckin' censored >:(

Desoto Loco

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • D.P.G. 4 Life! Y.A. Or Nuthin'!
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2003, 01:43:57 PM »
i have it

Track.Nr   Time       Title                              
    ±²ÛÛÛ²
     ±²Û²±                                                                
      ±Û±      01      3:40  X Gon Give It To Ya                                                              
      ±Û±      03      3:06  Get At Me Dog Feat Sheek                                                          
      ±Û±      04      3:37  Stop Being Greedy                                                                
      ±Û±      05      4:05  Hows It Goin Down                                                                
      ±Û±      06      3:32  Ruff Ryders Anthem                                                                
      ±Û±      08      4:01  No Love For Me Ft Swizz Beats Drag on                                            
      ±Û±      09      3:53  Whats My Name                                                                    
      ±Û±      10      4:33  Party Up In Here                                                                  
      ±Û±      11      4:14  What These Bitches Want Ft Sisqo                                                  
      ±Û±      12      5:06  Angel Ft Regina Bell                                                              
      ±Û±      13      4:29  We Right Here                                                                    
      ±Û±      14      4:49  Who We Be                                                                        
      ±Û±      15      4:42  I Miss You Ft Faith Evans                                                        
      ±Û±      16      3:38  4321 Ft LLCoolJ MethodMan Redman                                                  
      ±Û±      17      4:31  Money Power Respect Ft Lox LilKim                                                
    ±Û±      18      3:48  Money Cash Hoes Ft JayZ  
Yo Digital, can you hook me up with this one? Holla at me!

Well its not a bootleg, it was a real album what was about to come out before grand champ to fill the waiting time with some DMX music, but Grand Champ was done way 2 fast i guess, so they dropped the release of this best of cd.