Author Topic: Suga free enlists help of ODB (Dirt McGirt) for Remix to Angry Enough  (Read 202 times)

Woodrow

Guess the ODB is gonna be on the remix to Angry Enough!!! Can't even WAIT to hear this one!  8)

September 30th release date?!?    ??? ??? ???

Check it out and more at http://www.dj-quik.net
« Last Edit: September 28, 2003, 02:28:29 PM by Engel-Rock AKA Dances With Bitch »

BL7

Re:Suga free enlists help of ODB (Dirt McGirt) for Remix to Angry Enough
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2003, 02:44:10 PM »
That album CAN'T be coming out sept. 30th!! You can't even order it anywhere. That's tight he got ODB on the remix to "Angry Enough" though. ;D

Woodrow

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2003, 02:47:30 PM »
I know!!!

but sure as shit, thats what it says on the Bungalo site!

I did some research, and Malik Yusef's album is dropping on the 30th and Bungalo is putting that out as well, perhpas it was just a mixup on the web guys side? Would be a nice little suprise tho!

BL7

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2003, 02:50:38 PM »
Yeah, I know. It's probably just a mix up, but it would be nice if it wasn't. ;) Just glad to see this album is really gonna come out, can't wait to hear the remix.

budsmokeronly

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2003, 05:01:24 PM »
hell yeah thats real dope news

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2003, 07:17:46 PM »
AWWWW MAN..................I am gonna piss on myself if Suga Free comes out tuesday.....fuck Detox, fuck NWA....if u get word from tha streets of L.A., the most anticipated album in the last five years has been the next Suga free album, no bullshit.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2003, 07:42:48 PM »
Sounds like a dope track

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Gotti......Xl

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thug Life