Author Topic: "What's The Difference" with Hitman  (Read 213 times)

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
"What's The Difference" with Hitman
« on: September 29, 2003, 07:13:59 PM »
Anyone heard this shit? It's a raw version of "What'd The Difference" with Hitman spittin' a sicc verse instead of Mr. Z to the Z. I say "raw" because the beat is way unfinished. I'm just wondering why Hitman wasn't on the finished album version. They could've had all 4 rapping instead of havin' only 1 or the other between Hitman and Xzibit. It would've been a lot siccer than it already is IMO.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Re:"What's The Difference" with Hitman
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2003, 07:17:29 PM »
The one with Hittman is better...One with X is still decent.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

teecee

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2003, 07:22:37 PM »
THe one with Xzibit is MUCH better because the beat is polished and the beat synthesized whistle is added in the hook.  Woulda been nice to ear Hitt on that one.......its weird, if Dre really wanted HITT to blow, u think hittman woulda been on a song like Still Dre, next Episode or Forgot about dre or Whats the difference.  THose were the four major songs, thats easy to tell.  

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2003, 07:28:15 PM »
THe one with Xzibit is MUCH better because the beat is polished and the beat synthesized whistle is added in the hook.  Woulda been nice to ear Hitt on that one.......its weird, if Dre really wanted HITT to blow, u think hittman woulda been on a song like Still Dre, next Episode or Forgot about dre or Whats the difference.  THose were the four major songs, thats easy to tell.  
The beat may be better but Hitt's verse was doper than X's by far

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Tha Crip

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2003, 09:04:22 PM »
of course his was a better verse...ITS HITTMAN! ::) ::) 8)
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"

Active Ingredient

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • wake up in tha mornin with my lucky charms cereal
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2003, 12:39:16 AM »
where can i get this shit?

"I keep it gangsta for the kids" -Goldie Loc

Don Seer

« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2003, 01:55:32 AM »

well he has his own section on the Forget About Dre video dont forget...
« Last Edit: September 30, 2003, 01:55:44 AM by Don Seer »