Author Topic: am i the only one that thinks c-murder is an asshole  (Read 495 times)

K all day

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
am i the only one that thinks c-murder is an asshole
« on: October 01, 2003, 05:27:20 PM »
i mean come on that man had no reason involving his self in some shit like that.how you going to go from bently's to bunkbeds he's not c-murder he's c-stupid.........the problem is that rappers rap about the streets but are rarely in them then when they in the street they act like they rapping.......thats why i say that shyne was the real nigga after all he actually stepped up to the plate for puffy and then puffy flip the script.....i bet master p is thinking my stupid ass brother.what happen to him is what happen to young cats everyday when trying to imitate art.

mrtonguetwista

Re:am i the only one that thinks c-murder is an asshole
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2003, 05:32:23 PM »
Ummmmm........you ok?? ???

Kaidy

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2003, 06:12:03 PM »
I agree. C-Murder always came across as a generic thug idiot in his music, and now life has imitated art.  C-Ya

Now if only Silkk would get into trouble and get locked up too.

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2003, 07:27:54 PM »
Remember the stupid Shit C-Murder did, though

1st, he was in trouble, because he went to a nightclub, and the guy at the door wouldn't let him in, so he starts yelling some "I'm C-Murder, Bitch" bullshit, pulls out a gun, aims it at the guy, and pulls the trigger.  Gun Jams.  He shakes it, shoots a bullet into the floor, then points it at the guy again, pulls the trigger, gun jams again.  What a fucking ASS.  So, they had him up on charges for that, then he pulls this other shit, where he shot some 16 year old kid.  This guy is going around flashing guns in peoples face like he owns the world, I hope they murder this son of a bitch in prison.  

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2003, 07:28:05 PM »
fuck him, fuckin rich nigger thinks he can go kill people and get away with it, that shit pisses me off, like OJ, and that guy on the Baltimore Ravens

Don Breezio

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2003, 07:30:22 PM »
The only person on No Limit that even has talent is Silkk The Shocker and he doesnt even use it...no limit is full of shit...they are all a bunch of dumbfucks.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2003, 08:04:57 PM »
Yea...dats true...He deserves it...

but what tha fuck is a 16 year old doin in an over 21 club steppin up 2 C-Murder?? wats tha story on that exactly? how did tha confrontation occur?

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Don Breezio

« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2003, 08:09:59 PM »

but what tha fuck is a 16 year old doin in an over 21 club steppin up 2 C-Murder?? wats tha story on that exactly? how did tha confrontation occur?

the kid wouldnt let c-murder nut in his ass so he got pissed and killed him

Trauma-san

« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2003, 08:33:25 PM »

The Kid snuck in with a fake I.D.  There was an Emcee battle going on that night.  The kid was a C-murder fan, and was trying to talk to him outside the club.  One thing led to another, and C-murder and a group of guys with him, beat the shit out of the kid.  Last but not least, C-murder pulled a gun out of his jacket, and shot the kid in the chest with a single bullet, killing him instantly.  FUCKED UP.

Remember, like I said, this is the same guy who tried to kill a bouncer twice for not letting him in a club.  This asshole deserved to be locked up.  

Prosecutors also said that he paid two sherrif's deputies to sneak a cell phone into his cell, and used it to call associates, and told them over the phone to hurt anybody that would testify against him.  They still had 2 witnesses testify they saw him kill the kid.  

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2003, 08:56:44 PM »

The Kid snuck in with a fake I.D.  There was an Emcee battle going on that night.  The kid was a C-murder fan, and was trying to talk to him outside the club.  One thing led to another, and C-murder and a group of guys with him, beat the shit out of the kid.  Last but not least, C-murder pulled a gun out of his jacket, and shot the kid in the chest with a single bullet, killing him instantly.  FUCKED UP.

Remember, like I said, this is the same guy who tried to kill a bouncer twice for not letting him in a club.  This asshole deserved to be locked up.  

Prosecutors also said that he paid two sherrif's deputies to sneak a cell phone into his cell, and used it to call associates, and told them over the phone to hurt anybody that would testify against him.  They still had 2 witnesses testify they saw him kill the kid.  

Is that the real story?? I've heard so many different ones I donno which one to believe. IF that is what happened then C-Murder deserves it. But is he really that stupid?

pappy

« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2003, 09:54:58 PM »
i heard him an schooled c murder in a freestyle an c got pissed shot the kid.  whatever the story is tho this piece of shit deserves to be locked up for life

Trauma-san

« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2003, 10:14:35 PM »
^^ That's what looks like happened.

Facts:

1. The kid was 16, snuck in with a fake ID
2. The kid was a rapper, and competed in the emcee battle (I dunno if C murder did or not)
3. The kid was a c-murder fan
4. The kid ended up dead, 1 bullet to the chest
5. Witnesses testified they saw C-murder and a gang beating the kid on the ground outside, and saw C-murder pull a gun out and shoot the kid in the chest

Adriano

• Dream Team
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2003, 10:24:29 PM »

fuckin fake

"he killed the kid" lol.....

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

funkstylz

« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2003, 12:44:33 AM »
no limits the shit , FREE C-MURDER

The Watcher

« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2003, 01:16:00 AM »
c murder is a dickhead

before this, a bouncer wouldnt let him into a club. so he pulls a gun out, points it @ the bouncer and screams "do you know who I am? I'm C-MURDER!" pulls the trigger and the gun jams, so whats he do? points the gun @ the bouncer AGAIN and pulls the trigger, and it jams again! so he makes a run for it

if he shot the kid, then he deserves it
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden