Author Topic: The most talented mothafucka in R&B right now...  (Read 128 times)

Don Breezio

The most talented mothafucka in R&B right now...
« on: October 01, 2003, 07:46:32 PM »
no its not TQ (i cant say that until he releases gemini)...anthony hamilton...this mf is so damn talented...he has one of the best cds i've heard in years...probably since TQ's They Never Saw Me Coming...its like damn near everything he does is insanely dope...this dude will definetely be in music for many years to come...

Jome

Re:The most talented mothafucka in R&B right now...
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2003, 07:52:55 PM »
He did a GREAT job on Pacs "Thugz Mansion", and he was coo on the Xzibit-track too.. he should work more with hiphop-artists..

Don Breezio

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2003, 07:56:12 PM »
He did a GREAT job on Pacs "Thugz Mansion", and he was coo on the Xzibit-track too.. he should work more with hiphop-artists..

agreed...he did a great song w/ nappy roots for their newest album & he did a remix of "Comin From Where I'm From" f/ Scarface & JD...i think he's when he works with other artists...have you heard his album though? its amazing

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2003, 08:00:11 PM »
I'll have to listen to it, I haven't heard any of his stuff.

You know who I think surprisingly does an alright job? Tyrese.  Here's a guy who's a model, he shouldn't be able to act or sing, but he can do both.  That song "How you gonna act like that" is actually pretty good, and you'd expect just a bunch of poppy junk from someone like him.

Don Breezio

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2003, 08:08:13 PM »
I'll have to listen to it, I haven't heard any of his stuff.

download these songs:

Comin From Where I'm From
Chyna Black (My favorite from album...song is amazing)
Lucille
Mama Knew Love (feat. JD)
I'm A Mess

i think you'll be pleasantly surprised at how good this guy is...i agree with you too...tyrese is one of my favorites...i think how you gonna act like that is his best song with Sweet Lady right behind it...great music.