Author Topic: Snoop's coaching advice  (Read 277 times)

hypnotic

• Lil Geezy
  • TO LIVE & DIE IN LA
Snoop's coaching advice
« on: September 28, 2003, 04:05:13 PM »
I heard about this wasn't sure if it was for real anyone hear it?

It seems Snoop was doing an interview with ESPN and they asked him about Tampa Bay and their coaches Tony Dungy and Jon Gruden. Snoop was talking about the white coach won the super bowl in his first year but he black guy couldnt do it in 5 years .Snoop said black people shouldnt be coaches they should only be assistants. Snoop went on to say Black people cant handle the pressure and responsibility of coaching

AWS SS 88

Re:Snoop's coaching advice
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2003, 04:07:31 PM »
did he really say that?lol

either way,i believe that is true,i dont think they do very good in leadership roles

BL7

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2003, 03:22:42 AM »
Lol, where'd you hear this from? Sounds like bs.

The Watcher

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2003, 06:20:45 AM »
lmao
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2003, 09:34:00 AM »
did he really say that?lol

either way,i believe that is true,i dont think they do very good in leadership roles

Interesting, and yet Dusty Baker lead the Giants to the World Series, the dude from Norte Dame in his first year kicked ass, but he lost a grip of players this year, Dennis Green was a great coach for the Vikings, Byron Scott has done wonders for the Nets, and lets not forget that Tony Dungy was with the Bucs so long 'cause he took over the worst fanchise in NFL history, and turned them around. Right now though, Jon Gruden has the best game plan in the NFL. The Raiders run the exact same offense, and people have figured out how to stop them because of the way Gruden picked apart the Raiders in the Super Bowl. But Gruden is always changing, making it harder to stop him. His the best coach, Al Davis should have signed him to a life time contract... lol. But yes, he is white, but that doesn't mean blacks are not leaders, just Gruden is the next John Madden.

AWS SS 88

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2003, 03:55:18 PM »
i never said ALL blacks are bad in that role,but how many of those guys have won championships is the question

PLANT

« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2003, 04:37:16 PM »
Snoop was prolly high at the time and wasnt thinking properly.

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2003, 06:30:14 PM »
Snoop was prolly high at the time and wasnt thinking properly.

fasho

PLANT

« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2003, 06:48:50 PM »
Yeah Bram, Snoop must have been in your "Field of Dreams"^^^ before he made the comment...

eS El Duque

« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2003, 07:41:11 PM »
damn notre dame  :-\

Jome

« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2003, 08:54:08 PM »

It seems Snoop was doing an interview with ESPN and they asked him about Tampa Bay and their coaches Tony Dungy and Jon Gruden. Snoop was talking about the white coach won the super bowl in his first year but he black guy couldnt do it in 5 years .Snoop said black people shouldnt be coaches they should only be assistants. Snoop went on to say Black people cant handle the pressure and responsibility of coaching

Sounds like Snoop is speaking from experience.. (Dogghouse hint hint)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2003, 02:24:54 PM »
^ LOL
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

PLANT

« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2003, 02:30:18 PM »

Sounds like Snoop is speaking from experience.. (Dogghouse hint hint)

Well I do agree, Snoop should do a better job running his label, but I highly doubt he wants a white guy running "The Dogghouse"...

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2003, 02:54:50 PM »
Yeah Bram, Snoop must have been in your "Field of Dreams"^^^ before he made the comment...

yeah..........  
« Last Edit: September 30, 2003, 02:58:01 PM by Bram »

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2003, 07:27:58 PM »
First of all Snopp Dogg is overrated.

Tons of black people are successful coaches. Doug Williams (who's appearently been black balled) at Gambling St., Former Raiders coach Art Shell (also seems to be black balled), Dennis Green, Dusty Baker, Tony Dungy is a successful coach, and so is Herman Edwards (when he has the QB his believes can run his offense).