Author Topic: Prince's Greatest Hits  (Read 137 times)

Casper

Prince's Greatest Hits
« on: October 03, 2003, 03:25:40 PM »
i got this cd and its fucking tight as hell... Prince is one of the few old school people i like... The only thing about it is why does he portray himself like he does? like a faggot? i dont like that but his music is great... anybody else like his music? IM OUT!!!

Trauma-san

Re:Prince's Greatest Hits
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2003, 03:59:26 PM »
Prince is a cool guy.  He portrays himself like a fag because he's kind of androgynous like Michael Jackson, it's just who he is.  Michael has a soft voice, all his brothers act just like him, it's just they're not as famous.  Prince is the same way, he's effiminate, but still heterosexual.  I used to think he was gay, but I was mentioning it to a friend in High School, and he was like "Man, I saw him downtown onetime in a limo, he opened the door and there were like 3 women in the back seat with him".  

Prince is a genius.  I don't like most of his music, I dunno why... but I recognize that he's extremely talented.  He's a great guitar player, most people don't realize that.  He can play like 20 instruments fluently.  He's like Michael Jackson, without the sense of pop in him, that's why he's not as successful.  Prince can even dance great, almost as good as Mike.  

My favorite song of Prince's is "The Greatest Romance That's ever been Sold"

Casper

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2003, 04:41:52 PM »
Yeah i heard he learned how to play 20 instuments before he made his first cd... and i know he aint gay he has a wife but he is better then Micheal IMO but dont get me wrong Micheal Jackson is the shit too...

Casper

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2003, 09:21:47 PM »
Also, if you noticed, Bizzy Bone samples alot of music from him...

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2003, 10:14:56 PM »
I don't listen to as much prince or bizzy as I should.  I've got a bizzy deficiency.  

Casper

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2003, 10:19:39 PM »
I don't listen to as much prince or bizzy as I should.  I've got a bizzy deficiency.  

i got like every song from Bizzy he ever recorded lol...

mauzip

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2003, 01:22:09 AM »

how much leet shit you got i don't know, but you don't even have a quarter of all songs he ever recorded. do you know how much doesn't get released??

ontopic: prince is a genius

Don Breezio

« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2003, 02:52:23 AM »

how much leet shit you got i don't know, but you don't even have a quarter of all songs he ever recorded. do you know how much doesn't get released??

lmao....and yea prince is a genius...when doves cry is one of the greatest songs ever recorded imo...cant wait for gemini to drop so i can hear TQ's remake of "Adore"

Casper

« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2003, 09:48:34 AM »

i meant i got shit he has recorded and dropped but i do have alot of underground shit so shut the fuck up...

and Don that song is the song that got me into Prince...

mauzip

« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2003, 09:51:29 AM »

i meant i got shit he has recorded and dropped but i do have alot of underground shit so shut the fuck up...

I was talking bout the underground shit too, fool.