Author Topic: Y'all don't know about Mista Cane  (Read 191 times)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Y'all don't know about Mista Cane
« on: October 13, 2003, 01:41:00 PM »
One of the best battle rappers on the West

"Like Media Mail you got shitty delivery"
"You're the biggest joke since knock-knock who's there"
"You couldn't get a deal at K-mart"
"You couldn't spit a sick flow if I gave you mine"

Check out www.mistacane.com & download all those diss tracks. You'll be instantly hooked.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Y'all don't know about Mista Cane
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2003, 01:45:18 PM »
If those are his best punches, then I don't think I'll be instantly hooked.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2003, 01:47:43 PM »
::)
Right Lloyd Banks has better ones right?

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2003, 03:26:22 PM »

Actually, IMO, yes.

"I stay in the bitch's mouth every morning like tooth paste"

"Only clips you hold is the one that holds ya cell phone"

"I stay around trees like Christmas gifts"

He has much better ones, but I just can't think of 'em on the top of my dome.

budsmokeronly

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2003, 03:57:41 PM »
mista cane would rip lloyd banks a new asshole.  nocturnal hustlaz would rip anyone in the rap game.  and if you haven't heard their whole album than don't say shit cause you ain't knowin!

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2003, 05:35:47 PM »
mista cane is dope, i remember listening to a couple of his battle verses in the audio battle section, ill check that site out and hear some more

« Last Edit: October 13, 2003, 05:36:14 PM by T.J. »

kick ass album

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2003, 06:28:26 PM »
Lloyed Banks is defenitly DOPE...NO DOUBT about it...personally, I luv his shit...(btw, no offense, but that Christmas tree line & that Toothpaste line has been used by SPM before)

but CaNE is another level...he should not be labeled as a battle rapper (although he destroyed everyone in that Bay Area Rap Talk tournament...10-0 undefeated, no one out here gone challenge him) but he's such a well-rounded MC, I swear I could show U his deepers songs that'll give U goosebumps...

I been postin our mixtapes here for tha past year, and no one even givin a fuck...mannn, we done did over 120 songs on them mixtapes (vol.1-4) all for yall 2 download 4 free...only handful of U jumped on it...but like I said, only time will tell...All 4 mixtapes be will uploaded on raptalk.net shortly...yall better be awake when I bring that...

Arsen & Mista CaNE - Duo Album droppin soon...

Mista CaNE new solo...dat one is ALREADY a masterpiece...trust me...but it won't come out till he gets REAL distribution...these old white men dat sit there in da majors never be lookin 4 real talent...so shit wont come out till they wake up...Fuck tha industry...

4 those who are still in denial...holla @ me on AIM...(RODZILLA151) I'll be glad 2 send U shit...or if U want some of our albums, then holla @ me on da PM...we give em out for playa prices...in 3s...

www.servnu151.com
www.mistacane.com
www.photodoctorgraphics.com

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

eS El Duque

« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2003, 07:30:06 PM »

those were just some bad lines ;D

mista canes has way better lines then that shit...he probably can beat Banks in a battle im sure.....but we wont know cuz they have never had a battle

BANKS!

SGV

« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2003, 07:44:37 PM »
LMAO @ Fabol, woops, Banks being able to take out CaNe. His lines are pretty corny.

Styles

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2003, 07:51:03 PM »
Lloyed Banks is defenitly DOPE...NO DOUBT about it...personally, I luv his shit...(btw, no offense, but that Christmas tree line & that Toothpaste line has been used by SPM before)

but CaNE is another level...he should not be labeled as a battle rapper (although he destroyed everyone in that Bay Area Rap Talk tournament...10-0 undefeated, no one out here gone challenge him) but he's such a well-rounded MC, I swear I could show U his deepers songs that'll give U goosebumps...

I been postin our mixtapes here for tha past year, and no one even givin a fuck...mannn, we done did over 120 songs on them mixtapes (vol.1-4) all for yall 2 download 4 free...only handful of U jumped on it...but like I said, only time will tell...All 4 mixtapes be will uploaded on raptalk.net shortly...yall better be awake when I bring that...

Arsen & Mista CaNE - Duo Album droppin soon...

Mista CaNE new solo...dat one is ALREADY a masterpiece...trust me...but it won't come out till he gets REAL distribution...these old white men dat sit there in da majors never be lookin 4 real talent...so shit wont come out till they wake up...Fuck tha industry...

4 those who are still in denial...holla @ me on AIM...(RODZILLA151) I'll be glad 2 send U shit...or if U want some of our albums, then holla @ me on da PM...we give em out for playa prices...in 3s...

www.servnu151.com
www.mistacane.com
www.photodoctorgraphics.com

Yeah... my homeboy and fellow wc ryda Mr. Cynical is collaborating on a project for y'all.... I can't wait to hear the new shit...

8)

Sven

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • gangsta of art
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2003, 05:49:55 AM »
"Who am i, now we begin" is classic imo. One of the best westcoast LPs that came out in the last few years. I heard he's doing biiiigg things now... ya'll will jump on his dick when his new album drops, no doubt!
Drop down, do the eagle, fuck that Real gangstas just pull up they pants and lean back! - www.svenellerbrock.de

Suga Foot

« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2003, 07:48:10 AM »
Cane's a mastermind.

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2003, 11:19:09 AM »
"Who am i, now we begin" is classic imo. One of the best westcoast LPs that came out in the last few years. I heard he's doing biiiigg things now... ya'll will jump on his dick when his new album drops, no doubt!

^^ That album was one of the best "finds" ive heard this year

Que (signing off)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Im out for the summer. See you all in the winter!
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2003, 11:32:00 AM »
post me a link to an mp3 of his .... mr cane

thanks

http://www.audiohosting.org
incredible audio hosting deal and offers for mp3/wma/mpeg/etc. hosting for unsigned artists and record companies.