Author Topic: CALLING OUT DAYGO  (Read 219 times)

SkillZ

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • SkillZ
CALLING OUT DAYGO
« on: October 15, 2003, 08:17:04 PM »
You up for it... or is there a excuse, you think you can handle the battle if i spit first?

P.s answer this battle call dont back down
S-KILL-Z[/SIZE]

Score Board 8-2-6[/SIZE]

.:-S-kill-Z-:.   ....  .:-S-kill-Z-:.

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
Re:CALLING OUT DAYGO
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2003, 09:55:37 PM »
although yur 7-5 record is impressive  ::)

sorry, no battle...im not interested. i tol u before man, no matter how many times u call me out...it dont matter, until i say so. So when i feel like battling YOU, ill let u know. I only entered tha Heavyweight tourny...cus, i dunno...i guess i was bored THAT day lol. But i get nothing from battling n beating u. I aint tryna disrespect u, but if u come with disrespect...u get it back. So deal wit it homie. Peace

SkillZ

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • SkillZ
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2003, 01:13:53 PM »
alright then hopefuly we meet in the tourny
S-KILL-Z[/SIZE]

Score Board 8-2-6[/SIZE]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2003, 10:31:10 PM »
alright then hopefuly we meet in the tourny

maybe so, who knowz...hmm...i wonder who's judging...lol

SkillZ

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • SkillZ
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2003, 12:05:58 AM »
an what the fucks that mean?
S-KILL-Z[/SIZE]

Score Board 8-2-6[/SIZE]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2003, 12:09:25 AM »
an what the fucks that mean?

lol nuthin...but im pretty sure Elite judgin this tourny...so youll make it to tha finals homie, dont worry...LOL

SkillZ

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • SkillZ
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2003, 11:18:20 AM »
then fuck it i'm out the fuckin tourny if your already going to say i didnt earn my way there

So how about jus' our battle bitch
S-KILL-Z[/SIZE]

Score Board 8-2-6[/SIZE]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2003, 12:27:56 AM »
then fuck it i'm out the fuckin tourny if your already going to say i didnt earn my way there

u take this shit VERY serious lol. M-Dogg Jr...try not to be so dramatic. lol

How many times do u want to be turned down anyways? I told u "bitch", the THOUGHT of battling YOU...bores me man. Youre not really good enough for me to be interested. Theres alot on here that would be way more of a battle, and im not even interested in battling them, cus this shit jus got boring. So what makes u think i give a fuck about beating u? lol Does a battle with me define your lil keystyle "career"? lol damn...quit wit tha obsession shit.

bez

« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2003, 10:19:47 AM »

How many times do u want to be turned down anyways? I told u "bitch", the THOUGHT of battling YOU...bores me man. Youre not really good enough for me to be interested. Theres alot on here that would be way more of a battle, and im not even interested in battling them, cus this shit jus got boring. So what makes u think i give a fuck about beating u? lol Does a battle with me define your lil keystyle "career"? lol damn...quit wit tha obsession shit.

Say hello to whoever is hiding under that rock with you!

SkillZ

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • SkillZ
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2003, 03:02:29 PM »
I dont have the "career" lmao your the one that's went into "retirerment" lmfao what a fucking joke be a bitch i dont care anymore... your fucking scared you might lose to me an all this fucking shit taking you've done will make you look like a fucking moron

So i'll end this with a have a nice day an FUCK YOU
S-KILL-Z[/SIZE]

Score Board 8-2-6[/SIZE]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2003, 10:14:12 PM »

Say hello to whoever is hiding under that rock with you!

u should probably stay in yur place Bez. Ive neva came out n disrespected u...so dont start with me. I respect u for what u do, and comin here to elevate. if u dont understand where im comin from on this, then u dont even know ANYthing about the keystyle forum. Do u remember me telling everyone, that im BORED with this shit. How many vets are? ALL of them. U havent been actually writing enough to feel it yet, but u will eventually. SkiLLz isnt a test for me. I didnt come out dissin him, i didnt bring up HIS name first...him and M-Dogg been ridin my dick for months now lol. Its sad, but im all they have i guess. He's an ok keystyler, but not enough to interest me. If i dont feel someone really stands a chance to beat my best...then i dont even wanna battle em. Its...BORRRRRRING. U feel me? I battled Sinister the last battle i had, because i felt he actually had a shot at beating me. Other VETS out there as well...could. Pr1mo, is worth Battling. Blade, worth battling. I-Bo, worth battling. Kill, Kalipzo...etc. One problem, none of them are active...and guess what...theyre innactive, for tha SAME fukin reason i am. The board is WACK now. Muhafuckaz jus talk shit, n dont back it up with anything but sum average (at best) skillz. Now some people on here, actually have the right idea. They come on here to improve. They sit back, dont start beef...and actually earn sum respect. So for those people, im glad yur here. They dont try to start bullshit beefs (SkiLLz) in order to make themselves stand out. I could care less IF sumbody beats me now. Which is why keystyle battling jus doesnt interestin anymore. If i win, i dont care. If i lose, i dont care. If i win the title again, i dont care lol. Theres NOTHIN left to accomplish here, its jus tha same ol shit...over n over. If u wanna make the forum better, dont contribute to the bullshit. Everytime someone tries to run they mouth, to git me to battle...it just shows how much they feel they fukin need me. U dont see me postin about how great i am on here. I never even START a thread anymore. But fleas keep talkin shit, just to get a reaction lol. So, deal wit it yall. Ill come back when i want to...until then, shut the fuck up about. Unless u plan on payin me for this shit...git off mah nutz about it, cus i aint got nuthin else i want from here. Middleweight Champ, Wattah Champ, Heavyweight Champ, Crew Champs, Hall Of Fame Inductee, Started Cloud 9, Killed Elite, a million Monthly Awards...what else is left?
     The board does need some excitement or sumthin. its gotten really bad lately. But dont always turn to all the vets to fix shit. U new catz needa create sumthin here. SkiLLz man...yur a good keystyler. Why dont u jus make yur mark here, n not worry about me? BTW, beef aint tha way to make the board blow up again. Be creative yall...

SkillZ

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • SkillZ
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2003, 10:40:09 PM »
Lol you really on some shit like i NEED you? when i first came here i didnt wanna battle you at all but you were jus' cocky ass fuck to alot of cats on here an than you really got on my case like you were a fucking god an your not that fucking good i dont need you to bring my rep up i wanted to battle because i had beef for you thinking your the shit an a god
« Last Edit: October 18, 2003, 10:40:56 PM by SkillZ »
S-KILL-Z[/SIZE]

Score Board 8-2-6[/SIZE]

bez

« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2003, 04:18:19 AM »
I was just playin Daygo, you cool man.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2003, 06:00:21 AM »
Lol you really on some shit like i NEED you? when i first came here i didnt wanna battle you at all but you were jus' cocky ass fuck to alot of cats on here an than you really got on my case like you were a fucking god an your not that fucking good i dont need you to bring my rep up i wanted to battle because i had beef for you thinking your the shit an a god

u havent been here long enough to understand shit. U know why i was "cocky as fuck" to alotta cats? If u notice, tha only people i was "cocky as fuck" to...was tha newbies with bullshit attitudes who thought they could run in here, talk a buncha shit, and disrespect e'ryone. Only other person i got cocky with, was M-Dogg...and he was as irritating as the newbies wit all tha "talk", especially after Cloud 9 was formed and he brought up my name on EVERY SINGLE POST. Believe me, alot more is said off the board about that shit...im just the one to bring it here. As far as u needing me, i didnt say thats what I believe...its just the way u make yurself look when u keep callin mah name out, knowin that battlin u doesnt interest me. And last, im not that good? lol. If it came from someone else who knows ANYthing about keystyle...then id respect it lol. But what have u done here...except lose almost as many battles as youve won? lol. So youre opinion aint even valid. Like i said, when i first stepped to the board...i didnt come in disrespectin nobody, or runnin off at the mouth. And most of the real vets didnt either. Alotta YOU newbies did, thinkin u were sumthin special. Thas why yall caught heat...and THAS why the board is fuked now. So if u wanted to leave yur mark on the board, good job...u did it. Hopefully some of the real keystylers can fix what yall fucked up. So go 'head...keep beefin...and keep talkin shit, keep lettin M-Dogg think youre better then u are...and youll keep standin still without improving. Or, u can fix yur attitude...and actually earn sum fuckin respect. Until then, keep spittin them complex two word, two syllable multies.... ::) lol

SkillZ

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • SkillZ
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2003, 02:14:24 PM »
aight its cool i'm done wit this ... i didnt need a battle, i wanted the battle

S-KILL-Z[/SIZE]

Score Board 8-2-6[/SIZE]