Author Topic: Macho Man compares himself to 50cent....gets laffed at  (Read 493 times)

mrtonguetwista

Macho Man compares himself to 50cent....gets laffed at
« on: October 16, 2003, 02:50:08 PM »
I thought I would mention this since nobody else has. Macho Man recently was on CNN headline news talking about his new rap album. The interviewer Aisha Davis was obviously trying to hold back laughter the entire time. He started by saying he loved hip hop and wanted to try something new, and mentioned he even has a love song on there. He talked about Be a Man saying the rivalry between him and hulk hogan is like 50 Cent vs. Ja Rule, and that hes 50 Cent (As soon as he said that you can here people laughing in the backround at CNN headcourters). Aisha then asked him to freestyle for her, and his freestyle didnt he even rhyme. I believe it the exact words were (I had to tape it): Oh yeah, you got a problem, whats going on, you and me, whats the deal alisha. He then said he would do a freestyle about Hogan, but Im sure it was just some of his lyrics from Be a Man, saying your films were garbage, your movies were trash, I got me a feature role in spider-man!. All in all he came off very lame, he obviously dosent know a thing about hip hop and it was great to laugh at.

source:  impactwrestling.com

PLANT

Re:Macho Man compares himself to 50cent....gets laffed at
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2003, 02:56:31 PM »
I saw that the other day too...

LMFAO, ewwwwww yeaaaaah!!!!   Dig It!

eNgIeS

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2003, 03:55:38 AM »
Macho is a very crazy wild individual in real life so it doesnt suprize me. He seems to have been going thru a midlife crisis during the past few years

Casper

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2003, 11:38:31 AM »
whats his beef with Hulk Holgan?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2003, 12:50:13 PM »
Why is an older man trying to get into a younger culture. Then again he usually marries younger women, like that Gorgious George chick who was like 24 when they got married. I think that is a mid-life crisis.

eNgIeS

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2003, 01:01:44 PM »
whats his beef with Hulk Holgan?

Basically Hogan & Savage had an on & off friendship over the years (In real life, not wrestling here). Randy was very possesive of his on-screen manager & one time wife Miss Elizaberth (R.I.P.). So much so theres rumors & statements from other stars from back then that he would lock her in his locker room to prevent her from "getting taken away from him". Anyway Macho & Liz married on the Summerslam 1991 PPV, but within a year & a half things had gone sour

Liz then began to stay at Hogans house as she wanted to get away from Macho & Hulks wife & her were good friends. Anyway its believed that there was either jealousy or paranoia from Randy suspecting Hulk was going with Liz. Anyway its a well known rumor (however there are other arguments to sugest that Hogan really did have a ski incident) that on the weekend of Wrestlemania IX, Randy punched Hogan, & thats the reason they that angle saying Money Inc beat him up in a bar the night before, trying to explain away Hulks shiner on his eye

Anyway within a few years Hogan got Macho Man into WCW & they were friends again, on & off again really. Anyway Macho won the title in July 1999, the next night Hogan returns from his fucked up knee injury & says to Macho "drop it to me tonight & i'll drop it back to you at the up comming PPV or the next one". Savage did it even though he knew Hogan had lied like this before, & then to no ones suprize Hogan didnt drop the belt or even face Savage again.

Both continued to trade insults in public during 1999-2002, when Savage came out this time last year & challenged the out of contract Hogan to a "shoot" fight (shoot fighting is mixed martial arts like UFC, real fighting. Shoot in wrestling means real, work means fake) on a PPV with all the proceeds from PPV going to charity. Hogan never responded, so Savage did this cd in effort to get Hogan to respond.

In fact he is suggesting a real fight between the 2 at Wrestlemania 20 at Madison Square Garden next year. Hogan has not yet responded (& i doubt he will), & from what WWE's Jim Ross has said, Macho & Vince have heat, & Vince is angry at Hogan for leaving WWE this year half waythru the Mr.America angle & I dont think Hogans recent moves for wrestling in New Japan & now Vince's competetion NWA TNA. & i doubt they would let a shoot fight like that happen on wrestlemania PPV, & i doubt very much even a work match will happen. Heck Hogan said "he is tired of Vince tired of WWE wants to do something different"

eNgIeS

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2003, 01:04:41 PM »
Why is an older man trying to get into a younger culture. Then again he usually marries younger women, like that Gorgious George chick who was like 24 when they got married. I think that is a mid-life crisis.

They never got married & believe the relationship lasted under a year & man did you see her, she was the bomb. Man if i was in my late 40's & she wanted me i would fuck her brains out to

But yes everything points to Macho trying to stay "hip" & "young". I think from WCW 1999 you could see his new change in look & attitude. & now the rap thing. Its really a shame its embarassing & sad to see Macho make himself look so foolish

Casper

« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2003, 01:46:24 PM »
damn Macho Man is getting mad over that? lol o well i dont think Holgan will do anything...

bez

« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2003, 04:12:27 PM »
(Chrous) I drop the elbow from the top, hogan look whos liven lavish,
It ain't tatanka, its ain't L.O.D its the motherfuckin savage,
You take ma belt I'll take ya health, you a bitch wit ya bleached blond hair,
Check yaself in the mirror, the man ya see is the macho screamin Ohhhhhhh YEAHHHHH!!!

eNgIeS

« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2003, 11:17:58 AM »
(Chrous) I drop the elbow from the top, hogan look whos liven lavish,
It ain't tatanka, its ain't L.O.D its the motherfuckin savage,
You take ma belt I'll take ya health, you a bitch wit ya bleached blond hair,
Check yaself in the mirror, the man ya see is the macho screamin Ohhhhhhh YEAHHHHH!!!

Is that real or did u make that up

lol

[Stoned]Jesus H. Christ[Wheat]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Reefer Addict - Abusing It Faster Than A $2 Whore
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2003, 08:10:27 PM »
when will he just give up and go crawl into a small hole and die.
It's 4:20, are you smoking?

Lady Scarface

eNgIeS

« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2003, 11:39:56 AM »
when will he just give up and go crawl into a small hole and die.

Thats a bit harsh, i mean, die?. Shit your named after a stupid bitch on TV talking about men who dont put the toliet seat down