Author Topic: Texas Chainsaw Masacre  (Read 700 times)

AWS SS 88

Re:Texas Chainsaw Masacre
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2003, 09:52:37 PM »
wow,the remake takes a giant shit on the  original

Casper

« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2003, 10:40:50 PM »
someone fill me up

Expect a PM from Mauzip

watch out his boyfriend don bitchio might follow you in ever post and talk shit... o wait he only does that to people with under 500 posts and if he does he is on jokeing around with you  ::)

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2003, 12:23:31 AM »
I didn't think this shit was real, even tho all my friends I went with claimed it was.

It seemed way too unrealistic to be true, it was hard to believe that it was even closely based on a true story. I knew the footage was fake. One of the reasons I knew it was fake was because the timing was toooooo perfect, how everything happened. I mean when they ______ the girl at the beginning and she got in the car and ________ which caused em to stop, was that part of leatherface and the town's plot? (Blank spaces so I won't spoil it) I know that this was just part of the fiction in the movie but that was a question I asked people who claimed it was real.

Noon Bank$

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bankin' It
« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2003, 04:35:53 PM »
Wow.
This movie is scary. I downloaded it off of IRC. Its pretty good. I shouldnt say its SCARY because it really isnt......its just freaky.

I only have the first half. Im at the part when he cuts the guys _____ off, and then he takes him and I think he put him on a stove....coz it seemed like his skin was melted. Im not sure becoz it wasnt too good of a quality. The movie stopped right before he took his mask off.

Casper

« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2003, 09:17:52 PM »
Wow.
This movie is scary. I downloaded it off of IRC. Its pretty good. I shouldnt say its SCARY because it really isnt......its just freaky.

I only have the first half. Im at the part when he cuts the guys _____ off, and then he takes him and I think he put him on a stove....coz it seemed like his skin was melted. Im not sure becoz it wasnt too good of a quality. The movie stopped right before he took his mask off.

lmao just get some friends and watch it at the movies its really worth the money... take a girl and sit next to them cuzz there gonna need someone to hold them and shit.... ;D

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: October 21, 2003, 03:56:30 PM »
Wow.

lmao just get some friends and watch it at the movies its really worth the money... take a girl and sit next to them cuzz there gonna need someone to hold them and shit.... ;D

or in a.g.'s case, his mom  ;D

Don Breezio

« Reply #36 on: October 21, 2003, 04:05:33 PM »
rofl @ ag thinking the blair witch project was true...and rofl @ Ballatician's mauzip comment lol...i havent seen this movie yet...im going to see it tonight...ill give my feed back then.

Jome

« Reply #37 on: October 21, 2003, 05:16:52 PM »

Noon Bank$

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bankin' It
« Reply #38 on: October 21, 2003, 05:59:32 PM »
I saw it last night with 2 girls.  8)

Don Breezio

« Reply #39 on: October 21, 2003, 06:23:28 PM »
I saw it last night with 2 girls.  8)

but the question is...did u actually watch it  ;)

Noon Bank$

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bankin' It
« Reply #40 on: October 21, 2003, 06:53:30 PM »
only my fingers know fa sho.  :)

Casper

« Reply #41 on: October 21, 2003, 09:12:55 PM »
Wow.

or in a.g.'s case, his mom  ;D

someone already made a dumb comment like that fucking stupid ass... you dont have nothing more original?

Don Breezio

« Reply #42 on: October 22, 2003, 12:27:24 AM »
saw this movie today...honestly this movie scared the shit out of me...this was the only GOOD movie i have ever actually contemplated walking out of several times...it was scary, disgusting, and had good acting (and some nice bodies along w/ it cough*jessicabiel*cough)