Author Topic: Texas Chainsaw Masacre  (Read 699 times)

Noon Bank$

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bankin' It
Texas Chainsaw Masacre
« on: October 17, 2003, 02:38:21 PM »
 :o
This shit looks too scary. For those going to see it..Let us know how you like it.

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Texas Chainsaw Masacre
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2003, 02:54:49 PM »
lol, are you too scared to go see it? nightmares can be quite horrifying!

jp.

I rented the first one last week, the ending was very very funny seeing as how she just hoped in a truck and got away, and left leatherface all alone going crazy! lol
« Last Edit: October 17, 2003, 02:55:58 PM by Bram »

AWS SS 88

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2003, 03:12:51 PM »
ill probably see the remake sometime this weekend,hopefully its better than the horrible original.

Casper

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2003, 05:54:09 PM »
i was gonna see it today but i went to a football game today  :-\ and we lost lol so i will probably see it Sunday...

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2003, 08:54:44 PM »
I've never seen the original, but this one was good.  Suprisingly.  I thought it would be stupid, it was actually pretty scary.  People walked out of the theatre halfway through scared shitless.  (I'm not kidding)

HHH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "hello!!"
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2003, 10:54:05 AM »
I've never seen the original, but this one was good.  Suprisingly.  I thought it would be stupid, it was actually pretty scary.  People walked out of the theatre halfway through scared shitless.  (I'm not kidding)

fantastic !!  ;D i cant wait to see it !! when is it out in the uk?

AWS SS 88

« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2003, 11:04:06 AM »
I've never seen the original

ah,youre one of the lucky ones lol

Shark

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2003, 02:37:17 PM »
I saw it last night opening day, shit was packed It was preety scary defenetly worth seeing, That bitch Jessical Biel is sexy as hell to 8)

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2003, 03:16:03 PM »
ima see it in a few hours.. i'll holla back @ yall
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

Casper

« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2003, 03:20:40 PM »
ima see it in a few hours.. i'll holla back @ yall

me too 8)

Trauma-san

« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2003, 03:58:44 PM »
The only thing that sucked was the whole theatre was full of disrespectful black people.  They threw stuff, talked the whole movie, talked on their fucking cell phones half the movie, fucked with people who were just trying to watch the movie, it was disgraceful.  There's 2 huge theatres near my house, my favorite one is in the black section of town, and if you go over there, they act up the whole fucking movie, there's policemen that have to patrol the fucking theatres.  

The other huge theatre is in the rich white kid section of town, if you go over there, there's all these little 14 year old white girls wearing hardly any clothes standing outside with all their friends, but you get to watch the movie in peace.  

I don't think it makes me racist to say that I'm not going to go to the theatre anymore because there's too many black people there.  Think about that!  

AWS SS 88

« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2003, 04:56:15 PM »
The only thing that sucked was the whole theatre was full of disrespectful black people.  They threw stuff, talked the whole movie, talked on their fucking cell phones half the movie, fucked with people who were just trying to watch the movie, it was disgraceful.  There's 2 huge theatres near my house, my favorite one is in the black section of town, and if you go over there, they act up the whole fucking movie, there's policemen that have to patrol the fucking theatres.  

The other huge theatre is in the rich white kid section of town, if you go over there, there's all these little 14 year old white girls wearing hardly any clothes standing outside with all their friends, but you get to watch the movie in peace.  

I don't think it makes me racist to say that I'm not going to go to the theatre anymore because there's too many black people there.  Think about that!  

yeah i know what youre talking about,thats the way most public places are becoming though,malls,gyms,resturants,etc etc. really its pretty sad

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2003, 05:40:20 PM »
I met lethaface from the new texas chainsaw massacre last week at spooky world at gilette stadium..He some big biker dude..lmao...He told me he was in batman returns as an extra..

[Stoned]Jesus H. Christ[Wheat]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Reefer Addict - Abusing It Faster Than A $2 Whore
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2003, 07:47:46 PM »
I didn't even know it was out, spent all my paycheck on insurance, weed, and food so I gotta wait till thursday. I guess I'll go then or on friday. And one of my friends is buying an ounce on thursday so we obvously gonna be ripped like fuckers. This shit better not be too scary cause scary movies and fucking scary when I'm high.
It's 4:20, are you smoking?

Lady Scarface

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2003, 09:07:04 PM »
phat movie, i like jessica beils breasts