Author Topic: Am I the only mother fucker....  (Read 343 times)

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Am I the only mother fucker....
« on: October 19, 2003, 06:18:27 PM »
who thinks A.G. is a fag and should get a fucking life and stop bein such a dumbass on this site bein internet gangsta?

Jome

Re:Am I the only mother fucker....
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2003, 06:31:47 PM »
Good topic, but should be in The G-Spot really..

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2003, 06:32:32 PM »
my apologies^^
« Last Edit: October 19, 2003, 06:32:49 PM by Bram »

Casper

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2003, 06:32:58 PM »
who thinks A.G. is a fag and should get a fucking life and stop bein such a dumbass on this site bein internet gangsta?

LMAO who the fuck are you? your just some fucking newbie you aint nothing to me... and please tell me how im acting like an internet gangsta???

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2003, 06:34:26 PM »

LMAO who the fuck are you? your just some fucking newbie you aint nothing to me... and please tell me how im acting like an internet gangsta???

I've been here almost a year now... im a newb? Go check your fuckin other posts to get the idea.

Don Breezio

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2003, 06:53:15 PM »
dont mind gay g....he thinks everyones a newbie...he called me a newbie and i've been here 6 or 8 months...and no...you're not the only motherfucker who thinks that...i agree 100%

pappy

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2003, 06:54:59 PM »
i think a lot of people need to get off big ag's case

Don Breezio

« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2003, 06:58:28 PM »
why? he doesnt get off anyone elses case...its time for AG to get a taste of his own medicine.

budsmokeronly

« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2003, 08:11:04 PM »
Big AG is the coolest!    We always have great chats on AIM.  He tells me about his kick ball games at recess, this one bird that he feeds everyday at the park and is his best friend, his 5th grade spelling bee championship, and his fascination with gerbils.  You really shouldn't picc on big AG cause he is a real swell guy.

Casper

« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2003, 08:24:04 PM »
Ac Grundy are u stalking another Big AG? and Bram ur added to my 187 list  >:( and Don Bitchio i already told you im only gonna diss the ppl that diss me im gonna leave Pink alone im too young to get any sexual transmitive diseases...

AWS SS 88

« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2003, 08:30:11 PM »
i dunno man,ag has changed in that aspect,he doesnt do the internet gang thing anymore

budsmokeronly

« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2003, 08:33:55 PM »
Big AG don't have no time for internet bangin or no dumb beef.  He's out on them streets puttin in konstant worc.  Now your on his 187 list, which is a list he is putting together of 187 people which he hopes to share an intimate moment with one day.  Do anything you can to get off that list!!!!!

Casper

« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2003, 08:35:46 PM »
thanks Anthony and Tom, but i dont do that gang shit over the internet i use to make SN's out of my gang or whatever like BiggAG40LA and shit like that and now that i look at it its fucking stupid... hell i dont even really bang no more only on the fucking weekends lmao when im with my family hell i like to make fun of net bangers too atleast i dont spell with double c's and shit... so seriously get off the dick about the internet banging cuzz i havent done that for a while already...

budsmokeronly

« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2003, 08:38:02 PM »
ain't no leaving the gang life AG, you're in it fo life, get used to it.

pappy

« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2003, 08:51:20 PM »
when ag came back he said he was goin stop the bull shit an people still jumped on his back an LMFAO @ AC GRUNDY imma bout to piss myself im laughing so hard