Author Topic: Ja Rule (fans)  (Read 306 times)

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
Ja Rule (fans)
« on: October 20, 2003, 08:32:46 AM »
Have 2 keep the Rule fan's on point. ;)

Here is the cover to "Blood in my eye"

Don't miss the premiere of JA RULES New Video "Clap Back" on BET's 106 & Park Monday October 20th at 6:00 PM

http://www.defjam.com/gen/classic/index.html
Hatesrats 2oooTre
« Last Edit: October 20, 2003, 10:53:20 PM by Hatesrats »

PLANT

Re:Ja Rule (fans)
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2003, 06:30:14 PM »
I saw the video, and as much as I hate Ja, I think the song is pretty tight...

BUT.

Ja really needs to check himself IMO...I mean, after all those candy ass hits he made for 2-3 years, its kind of a joke hes coming back trying to act like this.  He puts the oil all over himself and hes sitting there with another guy I hate Benzino....Damn, that was sad.....But anyway.  

The songs tight, but Ja is still a little bitch.  I wish I didnt hate him so much because Id prolly listen to his music more often.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2003, 06:31:13 PM by Represent. »

SGV

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2003, 07:16:49 PM »

BUT.

Ja really needs to check himself IMO...I mean, after all those candy ass hits he made for 2-3 years, its kind of a joke hes coming back trying to act like this.  He puts the oil all over himself and hes sitting there with another guy I hate Benzino....Damn, that was sad.....But anyway.  

The songs tight, but Ja is still a little bitch.  I wish I didnt hate him so much because Id prolly listen to his music more often.
Those were just his singles. Ja still rapped street, he just never released them as singles. People judge by what they hear on the radio, never by the album. Bet, 98% of the people who hate Ja, never heard any of his albums aside from VVV.

PLANT

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2003, 07:42:33 PM »

BUT.

Those were just his singles. Ja still rapped street, he just never released them as singles. People judge by what they hear on the radio, never by the album. Bet, 98% of the people who hate Ja, never heard any of his albums aside from VVV.
No, I got Pain is Love too and I fucking hate that album.

VVV was dope, but by far is his best work...

SGV

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2003, 08:01:19 PM »

No, I got Pain is Love too and I fucking hate that album.

VVV was dope, but by far is his best work...
You're within that 2% then. Congrats on not being a biased moron.

pappy

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2003, 08:31:46 PM »
is his  new single that song where its got the gun shots in the begingin an the raggea artist on the begining an the hook i think.  if so i cant front that song is ight.  feelin the beat

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2003, 08:36:16 PM »
peeps dont hate on ja cuz of his beef with shady affiliates..I have hated him since he came out on can i get a. I never gave a fuck about ja.  He cannot rap.

Don Breezio

« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2003, 05:37:33 PM »

BUT.

i agree with you 110%...i remember a few months ago i got in this discussion and someone was like "ja's a bitch and all his songs have R&B on hooks" and i was like dude i could name like 30 tracks of his right now that dont...and they were like "yeah right"...so i did...i went through and named (just a few  ;)):

never again
so much pain
how many wanna
lost little girl
smokin & ridin
we murderers baby
thug luvin (i know it was a single but you cant deny this was dope)
rock star
we did it again (w/ metallica)
6 feet underground
love me, hate me
extasy
It's your life (w/ shade sheist)
pop niggaz
the pledge (remix)
murder reigns
the warning
connected (w/ crooked i, eastwood)
Emerica

and thats just to name a few...i like the shit on ja's albums...i just hate his radio shit (except thug luvin & murder reigns...two of my favs)

eS El Duque

« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2003, 07:54:41 PM »
dunno..i think ja's wack

i liked his single "its murda"

i've heard emerica..it sux

only song i love is  "Stil INC" over the DRE Beat...man :o..that shit was dope (even though he says "I N T" on it once ;D)
« Last Edit: October 21, 2003, 07:58:09 PM by eS El Duque »

SGV

« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2003, 07:56:36 PM »
(except thug luvin & murder reigns...two of my favs)
Damn, me and you are a lot alike sometimes.

Don Breezio

« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2003, 10:16:03 AM »
(except thug luvin & murder reigns...two of my favs)
Damn, me and you are a lot alike sometimes.

lol...those songs were amazing...especially murder reigns...the feel to that song was so good.