Author Topic: NEW JAY-Z SINGLE!!!!!!!!!!! D/L......HURRY SUCKAS!!!!!!!!!  (Read 534 times)

Jome

Re:NEW JAY-Z SINGLE!!!!!!!!!!! D/L......HURRY SUCKAS!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2003, 05:26:48 PM »
The song is okay.  I'd expect better for this album.

And this "no promotion" idea was thrown out the window long ago.  He's had ads, done interviews, shouted it out on mixtapes, he's releasing the black  book and the shoes.  He's probably going to have a Neptunes produced lead single too.  

When did he proclaim that he wasn't gonna do ads for it  ???

Calling the album "Black Album" doesn't mean that you have to take the same precautions/ideas that other artist meant with "Black Album", does it now..

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2003, 05:35:03 PM »
I don't know any specific time he said he would do that for this album but in '98 around when Vol. 2... came out he said he was thinking of of making "the black album" that Biggie had planned to do (with the no promotion concept).

Dj Eskimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • <iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamer
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2003, 10:54:03 AM »
http://www.mc2g.net/jay-z-what_more_can_i_say-mc2g.mp3

heres the track without any Djs talking over it.  :)

<iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamertaghere.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204"></iframe>
http://www.myspace.com

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2003, 10:56:20 AM »
dope shit,  have a feelen' hov' is dropin' another bomb'.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Don Breezio

« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2003, 11:18:03 AM »
im pretty sure this is the first single because they are playing it on the radio here...and our radio station is full of nothing but bullshit singles...they never play anything unless it is a single.

Ltnluv23

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2003, 11:29:31 AM »
nah not official single, just a street single, my radio is playin it non stop too, they always doin dat if its jay-z/2pac/nas/ track even tho it may not be the 1st OFFICIAL single, just like they used to play "hovi baby" big time when bp2 came out, the official 1ST SINGLE will be "change your clothes" p. by the neptunes, it will premiere this friday on AOL, and radio stations............one

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2003, 02:07:29 PM »
i heard the official single produced by neptunes,  i think nas will probably be laughin at him while he releases a joint liek this for 1st single for his final album, dont get me wrong, jayz flow be sick on the joint, he rips shit up, but it aint something youd expect for 1st single off his last album, you wanna get him doin some sick hiphop shit he can do, anyways speakin of this joint, its sick, specially his last verse, he spits real nice on this......

i gotta feelin this is this black album will be dope, i jus dunno how dope..........if his heads str8, he might jus make the album his been lookin for his whole career......but the 1st single aint soundin to impressive...but im sure there'll be alot of sick joints on this album no matter how good or wack this album is cuz he says its his last.......pz

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2003, 02:12:14 PM »
by the way, his official single, he spits real tite on this, his flow is on game........jus aint last album material for first single.....if it is his last

peace