Author Topic: IV Life 'Bases Loaded' Mixtape is up!  (Read 1052 times)

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:IV Life 'Bases Loaded' Mixtape is up!
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2003, 12:39:42 AM »
dam i still need 2 pick up vol. 1, is that availbe? and could sum1 burn me mixtape 1 & 2 and send em threw the mail? ill pay $5 cuz i wanna hear this shit

Don Seer

« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2003, 01:21:02 AM »
^ they'll be selling vol1 through the merchandise section on the site when it opens. they may also be selling bases loaded mixtape through the site too... vol1.4 is still up for free dld

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2003, 03:10:18 AM »
^ they'll be selling vol1 through the merchandise section on the site when it opens. they may also be selling bases loaded mixtape through the site too... vol1.4 is still up for free dld

Vol. 1.4...not really, the links are down. The server has exceeded huge bandwith, 'cause so many ppl have downloaded it.

Don Seer

« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2003, 03:15:00 AM »
ask the webmaster to sort it, he should be able to put it with bases loaded now

ExZit

• CPG Recordz CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • COMPTONS MOST WANTED
« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2003, 03:28:55 AM »
i checked the song "Redemption" with tha chill... all rappers was tight.. but the beat was wack... i want a west coast feeling...  :P

that Arnie skit was funny tho!  ;D
- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2006 - - -

- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2005 - - -

Que (signing off)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Im out for the summer. See you all in the winter!
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2003, 03:59:31 AM »
much luv foe life doin it upp overseer wass cracin homie... Mixtape is off tha chains......So Gone is better than 213's.... cause Miss Pam is the SHIT!! Im feelin that ARMY track too.... its a hot one

http://www.audiohosting.org
incredible audio hosting deal and offers for mp3/wma/mpeg/etc. hosting for unsigned artists and record companies.

budsmokeronly

« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2003, 09:27:45 PM »
Yeah shit is pretty dope

2. nobody does it better-Dope ass song.  Too cool comes way tight.

3. redemption-  another dope ass song,  better than ^^^^.  They all bust dope verses.  Great to hear Tha Chill, he came way tight.

4. No Girlfriend- Pretty dope song, crisstyle rapping is real nice, and its kinda cool how he switches it up with the singing, but I would rather him just rap.

5. ARnold Skit- shit is funny as fuck!

7. iv life is an army- cool song, not outstanding or anything, but a good song.

8. savior 2 tha streets-I already luv this beat and the original song.  Now I get to hear Tray Deee over this beat!  and Too Cool comes way tight too.  Best song so far.  I used to think Crisstyle was the best, but now I think it's Too Cool.

9. everything is everything-had this song awhile ago.  Something about the song that makes it seem kinda boring, I dunno what it is.

10. so gone remix-  I luv this beat.  young buc and j-dog both outshine warren g and snoop from their remix.    If Nate would have been on here instead of MS. Pam, OH BOY that would be hot.  Can anybody do that?  take out miss pam and put in nate's part?

11. fire it up- dope song about the chronic.  Crisstyle rips this song up.  He kind of reminds me of Crooked I on this one.

12. Tha Splitter- Dope fuckin song.  All come tight and the beat is bangin.  One of the top songs on the album.

13. WW4-Dope shit and I really like this beat.  This is better than the OG.  Always good to hear CPO, and that Black Tracy dude came tight too, not to mention young buc and j-dog ripped it.

14. Game Over- Damn another dope song.  They all ripped it.

Great Mixtape.  Definately one of the better ones to drop this year.  I give it a solid 8/10.  My top 5 songs in order are:

savior 2 tha streets
the spitter
Redemption
WW4
Nobody can do it better
« Last Edit: October 19, 2003, 10:20:11 PM by AcGrundy aka budsmokeronly »

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2003, 09:48:02 PM »
well my friend downloaded the new mixtape and hell give it 2 me 2morrow, i took there cover 4 the cover and the back i flipped the cover and changed a few things..... vol 1.4 is down and they should put it back up so i can get the rest i got 3 songs off it thats it.... vol 1 ill b buyin that shit when i can

Don Seer

« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2003, 06:35:35 AM »
Just picked my car up from the audio/alarm shop.. I have subs again, cant wait to bump this shit on the way home now! :)

Que (signing off)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Im out for the summer. See you all in the winter!
« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2003, 06:56:38 AM »
Just picked my car up from the audio/alarm shop.. I have subs again, cant wait to bump this shit on the way home now! :)

Cool. the mixtapes is getting damn good reception (Topic: IV Life 'Bases Loaded' Mixtape is up!  (Read 869 times) , plus i havent read any bad reports anywhere. which isnt what i can say for the deathrow 2pac nu mixes  :-[

ride that shit cuhh 'M'  8)
« Last Edit: October 20, 2003, 06:57:44 AM by greg »

http://www.audiohosting.org
incredible audio hosting deal and offers for mp3/wma/mpeg/etc. hosting for unsigned artists and record companies.

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2003, 05:54:05 PM »
 :o :o I GOT THIS SHIT! ITS TITE AS FUCK! cant wait 2 hear more from Young Buc & J-Dog.. my top 5 songs r:

WW4
Savior 2 Tha Streets (love the beat)
Everything Is Everything (like goldies part)
So Gone
Game Over

btw WHEN WILL TRACK 6 BE AVAILABLE? (hadda make caps so sum1 will see it and answer)

Casper

« Reply #26 on: October 21, 2003, 12:42:44 AM »
i just got that DAP  so ill be peepin it soon...

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2003, 02:15:39 AM »
btw WHEN WILL TRACK 6 BE AVAILABLE? (hadda make caps so sum1 will see it and answer)

Track 6 (1-900-Hustler) should be available soon...