Author Topic: Episode 2.. the verdict!  (Read 832 times)

elneckio

Re: Episode 2.. the verdict!
« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2002, 08:56:39 AM »
Now lets all calm down theres approx 1092 days to go !!  :'(
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
"just do what he says.. i find to my expense he's always right." ... Overseer 24/04/02

bez

« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2002, 08:58:12 AM »
I think there will be more made tho.  

I wanna see a Goonies 2..

Trauma-san

« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2002, 03:13:22 PM »
I just watched it again, one interesting point I noticed...

In the 1st episode, the poster showed anakin as a kid, standing outside a hut on Tatooine, and his shadow was darth vader's silhouette.  In the 2nd episode, when he runs outside to find his mom, he's standing in front of a hut on Tatooine, and Padme runs out to talk to him before he runs off on the speeder.  They don't show them, and only show their silhouettes talking on the side of the hut, and Anakin's is Darth vader's silouette... his head looks like Vader's helmet, and padme's silhouette leans over and gives him a hug before he leaves.   When they show him talking to the sand people (in front of their vehicles, asking where the raiders are), it's dusk, and again he has Vader's silhouette, he's wearing a long cape, etc.

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2002, 06:20:20 PM »
The biggest problem I had with the movie was they killed my homie JANGO FETT so easily! I wish there was a longer fight scene between him and Mace Windu. That shit lasted like 30 seconds. LOL! I never knew the Fetts were Pacific Islanders either.

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2002, 07:27:08 PM »
The biggest problem I had with the movie was they killed my homie JANGO FETT so easily! I wish there was a longer fight scene between him and Mace Windu. That shit lasted like 30 seconds. LOL! I never knew the Fetts were Pacific Islanders either.
-----------------------------------------------------------
yeah that pissed me off 2 that jango didnt even fight 4 hiz life or whut ever i wuz like DAMM when he got hiz head chopped off........ yeah i alwayz thought fetts were robot or some deformed shit...... plus i heard years ago he wuz all burned and had 2 wear the boba fett suit so i dont know

truemaster

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • EL Mas Chingon!!!!
« Reply #35 on: May 20, 2002, 07:37:23 PM »

In the 1st episode, the poster showed anakin as a kid, standing outside a hut on Tatooine, and his shadow was darth vader's silhouette.  In the 2nd episode, when he runs outside to find his mom, he's standing in front of a hut on Tatooine, and Padme runs out to talk to him before he runs off on the speeder.  They don't show them, and only show their silhouettes talking on the side of the hut, and Anakin's is Darth vader's silouette... his head looks like Vader's helmet, and padme's silhouette leans over and gives him a hug before he leaves.   When they show him talking to the sand people (in front of their vehicles, asking where the raiders are), it's dusk, and again he has Vader's silhouette, he's wearing a long cape, etc.

That was tight, I caught that right away when I saw it. Lucas always knows how to throw in cool stuff like that.

Anyways I was thinking about how Episode 3 ends. Portmans character supposedly gives birth to Luke and Leia at the very end of the movie, which means we won't see her character killed off in the prequel trilogy. Since Leia remembers her mom(Luke and Leia talk about this in ROFTJ) that means she has to die offscreen between Episode 3 and 4 which I think will be kinda weird. Just thought I'd throw that idea out there.

"But If You Say Cali Aint Shit, You probably Visited The Valley Little Bitch!"

Trauma-san

« Reply #36 on: May 20, 2002, 07:39:21 PM »
-----------------------------------------------------------
yeah that pissed me off 2 that jango didnt even fight 4 hiz life or whut ever i wuz like DAMM when he got hiz head chopped off........ yeah i alwayz thought fetts were robot or some deformed shit...... plus i heard years ago he wuz all burned and had 2 wear the boba fett suit so i dont know

Boba' might be burned... this was Jango.  

elneckio

« Reply #37 on: May 21, 2002, 09:09:04 AM »

Didn't notice that second one.... good excuse to go to the cinema again ;)  well spotted Darth !
"just do what he says.. i find to my expense he's always right." ... Overseer 24/04/02

Don Seer

« Reply #38 on: May 21, 2002, 09:18:31 AM »
i noticed that one.

there was an advert for ep1 with the ickle anakin along the same lines

Murrow

« Reply #39 on: May 21, 2002, 09:43:32 AM »
Here are some crazy things that many heads are saying will happen in Episode III.

Anakin will kill Mac Windu as Vadar, but then many people say Bobba will kill him since Mace killed his father Jengo.

Then there is the whole conspiracy that Dooku is Anakin's father.  We know that  they say Ankain has no father, that he is a prophecy and is immaculate.  But, many people have been speculating that Anakin will face the same decision that Luke faced with Sidious in Episode 6.

Luke was tempted to kill Sidious so that he can turn to the darkside and rule as Vadar's apprentice.  Luke made the right decision and did not do it.  Vadar then stepped in.

Anakin makes the wrong decision and turns to the dark side.

Now, there is also conspiracy that Palpatine is Anakin's father.  Back when they discovered cloning, Palpatine cloned himself and sent one of his clones to Tatooine where is would impregnate Shmi Skywalker and pass along the Force to Anakin.  The other Palpatine stays with the Republic to take over the Empire.  This is why Palpatine saves Anakin and puts the suit after falling into the Volcanic pit.

Everything seems to mirror the original triology.

Then they is argument on when or if Padme dies.  Many people say she lives, and at the end we wee baby Luke & Leia being given away.  Other people says she dies somehow.

Here's a lil something to get yo blood boiling...

After the evil of Palpatine has been revealed, and everyone knows what he's about now (including Anakin), a confused and scared Anakin is told by Palpatine, "Anakin, I am your father.". And Anakin, like Luke, becomes very afraid and very angry...only Anakin GIVES IN to it, unlike Luke.

And perhaps, Anakin at first tries to attack Palpatine...but old Palpy holds him at bay with a little Force lightening (not enough to kill him...just to show him how powerful he is...and how powerful Anakin could become...). And Anakin, having grown restless with the Jedi, his mother dying, etc., begins to accept Palpatine.

Later, Anakin, now knowing where the REAL power and is, starts to have enough of the Jedi and their slow ways...and more precisely, Obi Wan and his lectures. One day, Anakine loses his cool, and gets into a horrific battle with his Master...and loses. Badly injured, Anakin is saved when Palpatine has some of his newly Imperial scientists outfit him with life-supporting machinery and armor.

Some dude @ TheForce.net posted this as a suggestion.

elneckio

« Reply #40 on: May 21, 2002, 10:47:30 AM »
Bobba will kill him since Mace killed his father Jengo.

That would make a lot of sense.  The other stuff is interesting too, Mr Lucas is a very cruel man making us wait 3 years to find all this out  :o

Trauma-san

« Reply #41 on: May 21, 2002, 11:48:19 AM »
I don't like the idea of Anakin's father being revealed at all.  

My main reason is, because I have a shred of hope that the reason Anakin killed Sidious in the Jedi, was because of the love he had for his son.  If Sidious was his father, that means he killed his dad to save his son.  I'd rather believe he killed a false family member to save a true family member.  I think the story works much better that way; he attacked Sidious after Sidious was going to kill his son.

Trauma-san

« Reply #42 on: May 21, 2002, 11:49:38 AM »

That would make a lot of sense.  The other stuff is interesting too, Mr Lucas is a very cruel man making us wait 3 years to find all this out  :o

In recent interviews, George Lucas has said that he thinks people that get mad about him waiting 20 years to finish the first trilogy ought to think about how he's had to wait 30 years to do the same thing.  Peace`