Author Topic: Who gonna be the next big label or artists on West????  (Read 255 times)

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
Re:Who gonna be the next big label or artists on West????
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2003, 08:17:16 AM »
Hopefully IV Life Records. So far, they've dropped 2 mixtapes this year, and I haven't heard ONE bad word about it. I think practically everyone will agree with me when I say that they drop quality music. Plus, like Lincoln said, they got that commercial appeal, but at the same time, the underground is supporting them. To me, I think it's a good combination.

Also, I think that the Strong Arm Steady Crew has got a big chance to blow up.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2003, 08:18:53 AM by CRAFTY »

Foesum

« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2003, 12:19:52 PM »
Easily Knoc-Turnal
Roscoe is on Murphy Lees new album i believe, if the song he's on is the next single he'll go way more commercial than Kurupt ever was.
Hittman and Crooked I both had chances, but the industry screwed them in the ass.
Sly Boogy might if releases his cd and the California Remix video at the right time.

budsmokeronly

« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2003, 12:24:24 PM »
of course iv life is tight, but how many people know about them, much less heard them?  I guarantee no one in my town has heard of them.  For a artist to blow up, they have to be fucking huge.  They have to be on the radio constantly, be on tv constantly, be in all the magazines, and have a young ass fan base.

gFuNkA

« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2003, 12:41:35 PM »
the next big artist or label outta the west has to be full of eastcoast influence to be big....the real westcoast shit will stay underground. sad but seems true.